Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ABitNo

Oct 14, 2010
abitno.me
VPlayer NEED testers for DROID X and DROID 2

Version: 0.7.7a7

1. Basic streaming support. When you click a video link (http, rtsp) in somewhere, you may choose VPlayer to open it.
2. Fix audio bugs in 3gp, wmv, etc.
3. More responsible when openning a video.
4. Fix the bug in subtitle sync.

---------------------------------------------------------

I've developed a media player which can play divx/xvid, rmvb, flv,
you can find it from market by search vplayer

At this time, VPlayer is just an alpha version and only support device with neon support and Android 2.x
VPlayer using FFmpeg, can play almost all video formats, Divx/Xvid, real media, flv, mkv.
VPlayer is almost the best video player in performance.
According to feedback of users, VPlayer acts better than other similar media players in divx, flv, rmvb playback.

Now VPlayer is in alpha version, only basic video playback capabilities. But it made perfect, it takes into account
the use of the various situations encountered, for example, while you are watching video, a call is coming.

VPlayer will continue to improve in the future, some basic characteristics of video player (such as subtitles support)
will be added on asap, and some special features are in roadmap.

The functionality and performance are most important feature of VPlayer. I plan to add hardware decoding and streaming

I try to make it clear, but my English is so poor...
hmmm, I also have to improve my English performance

Moderator edit: This app has changed into an expiring trial version, which is not allowed on XDA. Therefore this thread has been closed.

Attachments

• vplayer-final-fantasy.jpg
    vplayer-final-fantasy.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6,449
  • OgAAAD5rHVN4pi-OcjEvqDxIuRu-4oOQt4JvEeWNM4-_VBoBotWhPIRHFWRJj3CAWf0ZgFI8SDXqAAinzx4nCxOsOtYAzfqV.jpg
    OgAAAD5rHVN4pi-OcjEvqDxIuRu-4oOQt4JvEeWNM4-_VBoBotWhPIRHFWRJj3CAWf0ZgFI8SDXqAAinzx4nCxOsOtYAzfqV.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5,398
Last edited by a moderator:

safeplayer22

Jan 23, 2009
New York
I'm using it now and i'ts working great. You have the trackball to pause the video. But is there a way to make the trackball fastforward or rewind the video? I know that I can do that with the scroll bar, but it would be nice to use the trackball too?

MercuryTangent

Aug 5, 2010
Downloaded it earlier; so far so good. It plays my flvs smoothly, and the app is much smaller than rockplayer. I'll test it out with some different file types tonight.

Sent from my Virus Infected Evo using the XDA app.

Captainkrtek

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 16, 2010
Seattle
If you write a more detailed post Id be glad to get it on the XDA front page. Just list some features and such

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Not showing up on Market for Dream/Sapphire devices.
I suggest updating the first post with device requirements.

Nice work though. I'm bummed that I can't try it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VPlayer NEED testers for DROID X and DROID 2

Version: 0.7.7a7

1. Basic streaming support. When you click a video link (http, rtsp) in somewhere, you may choose VPlayer to open it.
    2. Fix audio bugs in 3gp, wmv, etc.
    3. More responsible when openning a video.
    4. Fix the bug in subtitle sync.

---------------------------------------------------------

I've developed a media player which can play divx/xvid, rmvb, flv,
    you can find it from market by search vplayer

At this time, VPlayer is just an alpha version and only support device with neon support and Android 2.x
    VPlayer using FFmpeg, can play almost all video formats, Divx/Xvid, real media, flv, mkv.
    VPlayer is almost the best video player in performance.
    According to feedback of users, VPlayer acts better than other similar media players in divx, flv, rmvb playback.

Now VPlayer is in alpha version, only basic video playback capabilities. But it made perfect, it takes into account
    the use of the various situations encountered, for example, while you are watching video, a call is coming.

VPlayer will continue to improve in the future, some basic characteristics of video player (such as subtitles support)
    will be added on asap, and some special features are in roadmap.

The functionality and performance are most important feature of VPlayer. I plan to add hardware decoding and streaming

I try to make it clear, but my English is so poor...
    hmmm, I also have to improve my English performance

Moderator edit: This app has changed into an expiring trial version, which is not allowed on XDA. Therefore this thread has been closed.
    This app has now changed into an expiring trial app. While it is fully in the developer's rights to make this change, these sort of apps are not allowed on XDA.

Thread closed.
    Latest Version Fixes:
    *Fixed the "Free Forever" Bug
    *Lied to everyone who ever downloaded this
    *Showed real reason why it had a timebomb
    VPlayer NEED your HELP

You cannot believe it, I have no Android devices, and even have no computer.
    I borrowed Milestone from my friend and developed VPlayer with my company's computer.

But the Milestone will be back to its owner, and I don't have enough freedom to program with my company's pc. So I need your donation to afford an Android device and a computer.

My PayPal: wolfplanet@gmail.com

I promise VPlayer will be free and ad-free forever.

Thanks.:)
    Market comments still report audio sync problems after last update.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App