Facebook not in apps list

Search This thread

doncaruana

Jan 17, 2011
Just upgraded to a new sprint gs3. Went to add facebook to accounts and checked the play store first, it says facebook is installed. Cool, but I'm not sure if that came from Sprint or from the automatic app download that happens when you add an existing account. Any way, all is cool, except the fact that facebook doesn't show up in the list of apps so I can put a shortcut on a home screen.

Has anyone else seen this? Am I missing something? In the store, there's an option to uninstall, so I guess I could uninstall/reinstall, but I'd kind of like to understand what's going on before doing that.

Any ideas?

doncaruana

Jan 17, 2011
Problem solved. I was expecting the apps to be in alphabetical order in the app drawer and they aren't (facebook was on the last page). Sorry for the silly question.

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
When in the app drawer hit the menu button / view type then select alphabetical order

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361733141943.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361733141943.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 46

doncaruana

Jan 17, 2011
thanks - I remembered that about a half second after I realized the drawer wasn't in alphabetical order. Appreciate you going to the trouble to post the screen shot though!

Reactions: otterboxfan4l

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When in the app drawer hit the menu button / view type then select alphabetical order

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    thanks - I remembered that about a half second after I realized the drawer wasn't in alphabetical order. Appreciate you going to the trouble to post the screen shot though!