Confirmed: Sprint 4.3 released and discussion thread

Search This thread

crawrj

Nov 2, 2007
Yeah you need stock kernel and recovery. You also need all of the stock apps and framework. It won't pass the patch check if not. Just do a backup and then Odin complete stock on. Take the update and restore data. Or just wait for someone to post the rooted zips.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

leaderbuilder

Yeah you need stock kernel and recovery. You also need all of the stock apps and framework. It won't pass the patch check if not. Just do a backup and then Odin complete stock on. Take the update and restore data. Or just wait for someone to post the rooted zips.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

You know I think that's right in the last update. I was on stock rooted. Just changed the kernel to get out to work. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Nothing here yet. I wonder if we'll be a midnight release like Verizon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: chris-allen

jj14

Mar 5, 2008
It looks like at least one person got it OTA
Look for a comment by firecar25 in the comments section of http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...sprints-galaxy-s4-is-ready-right-on-schedule/
He/she wrote - "It's official! My Sprint GS4 updated after doing the delete data from Google framework services app then Samsung system update, yay!" and provided screen prints

These are the screen print he/she posted (sorry - images are large)
original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
weird. I don't see either of those apps listed

Found them. No update yet

Last edited:

bickfordman

Oct 14, 2010
Go to all applications snd it is called Google framework services and when you clear that go to settings updates Samsung Updates

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
That trick must only work to just prompt the update only if it's been pushed to your area.

Top Liked Posts