IMEI, Baseband Blank/Unknown, No SIM Card Detected

Search This thread

desperates2

May 6, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have Samsung Galaxy S2 international GT-I9100. It fall into water. After that everything working fine excerpt IMEI null/null, Baseband Unknown, No SIM Card Detected. I exhibited it and dryed for a month. When I compiled it up again, same problem.

After that I decided to change the moatherboard. I bought new one, change it, turn phone on and same problem!! After that I install new ROM via Odin. And the problem still exist! How this is possible?? Oh and I want to mention that I can't access service mode. When I try to access it service mode is opened but menu is blank!

What you think the problem is?? Maybe smaller motherboard, because the small one at the bottom of the phone I didn't change. I am very desperate after so many tries so please help me.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

slytidar

May 31, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have Samsung Galaxy S2 international GT-I9100. It fall into water. After that everything working fine excerpt IMEI null/null, Baseband Unknown, No SIM Card Detected. I exhibited it and dryed for a month. When I compiled it up again, same problem.

After that I decided to change the moatherboard. I bought new one, change it, turn phone on and same problem!! After that I install new ROM via Odin. And the problem still exist! How this is possible?? Oh and I want to mention that I can't access service mode. When I try to access it service mode is opened but menu is blank!

What you think the problem is?? Maybe smaller motherboard, because the small one at the bottom of the phone I didn't change. I am very desperate after so many tries so please help me.

Thanks a lot

most probably your efs folder is corrupt or some hardware faulty. Do you have any sort of efs backup with you ?

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
If you have no backup, you're probably boned. Download as many stock roms as you can & start flashing. If that doesn't work, take it to a local mobile repair shop; many have equipment which can re-write the IMEI to the device fairly cheaply.

desperates2

May 6, 2014
Thanks for answers, no I didn't make any backup for efs, so today I will start flashing all available ROMs for my country if this will not work I will take it to the service.