[Q] rom manager NOT detection phone model

Search This thread

jpcapobianco

Nov 22, 2011
rome
hi, i have a question. i would like to install the latest CLOCKWORK RECOVERY with the samsung CORBY I5500, using ROM MANAGER

when i use rom manager downloaded from the market, it does not detect my phone model.

how can i flash my recovery program ?

on the official site i can download the recovery but i don't know how to flash it ?

can someone help me ?

thank you

ddeswal3

Feb 27, 2012
karnal
dont ever flash rom manager to i5500 as it is not comaptible with it if u flash wrong recovery it will hard brick ur device and it will become a paper weight and will be useless.

May 31, 2010
dont ever flash rom manager to i5500 as it is not comaptible with it if u flash wrong recovery it will hard brick ur device and it will become a paper weight and will be useless.

Then you did something wrong if that happens. Cuz' that has NEVER happened me anytime.
OnTopic: You have to flash CWM through your PC first then flash on Rom Manager :)

Nov 18, 2011
There is no official clockworkmod recovery for galaxy 5...
You have flash the device via unofficial cwm recovery.......
It will be available on the clockworkmod website.......

FrgTTen from galaxy 5

Nov 18, 2011
Don't select any device model that the rom manager app displays after processing ....

If you ever flash with any other recovery you will sure have your device bricked.......

U have to manually download the recovery files and then flash it via odin multi downloader 4.28

FrgTTen from galaxy 5