[Q] Xperia S - KitKat roms daily use + More questions

Search This thread

smolik9879

Dec 23, 2012
Hi,
I want to know if the bugs in the kitkat builds are noticeable when using the Rom in daily use, like: sms, phone, camera whatsapp, light games, browsing the web

Are the roms an improvement in compare to the stock rom?
How is the battery life? (Can it go through 3 hours screen on time on one charge?)

Which one is the best? (Cm11, carbon, Pac)

Reactions: nozomiuser

UlvarinPL

Jan 17, 2014
I'm using Carbon now. On Beta3 there was few bugs, but since today on beta 4 theres none that you would see on daily usage. Everything you wrote works.
Battery life was same or slightly better than on stock.
Only things i miss a bit is a fastcharge and hdmi.
Fastcharge will be implemented soon so i dont worry about it. HDMI is not working on every opensemc rom, hope they will fix it someday ;).
But i can live withoout it.
Yes you can go more than 3h on one charge, i had smth like 7h on minimum brightness when i was reading a book :p. (wifi was on in background)

Reactions: nozomiuser

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I want to know if the bugs in the kitkat builds are noticeable when using the Rom in daily use, like: sms, phone, camera whatsapp, light games, browsing the web

Are the roms an improvement in compare to the stock rom?
    How is the battery life? (Can it go through 3 hours screen on time on one charge?)

Which one is the best? (Cm11, carbon, Pac)

I'm using Carbon now. On Beta3 there was few bugs, but since today on beta 4 theres none that you would see on daily usage. Everything you wrote works.
    Battery life was same or slightly better than on stock.
    Only things i miss a bit is a fastcharge and hdmi.
    Fastcharge will be implemented soon so i dont worry about it. HDMI is not working on every opensemc rom, hope they will fix it someday ;).
    But i can live withoout it.
    Yes you can go more than 3h on one charge, i had smth like 7h on minimum brightness when i was reading a book :p. (wifi was on in background)