how many people on this having problems with freezing on mojo

Search This thread

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
Mine went black screen and had to take it back,got a refund now.I am looking at the xiaomi mipad but don't have a clue how much they are or when or if they get released in the uk? Wondering if anyone knows if android possible to install on a jetson tk1 deveoper board as well as maplin have them listed but none in stock?

I'm back to my ouya again i bricked it the other night and spent 48hrs fixing it i wrote a tutorial for people in the same boat now in the ouya help forum here took me ages.I want cynogenmod on it but don't have a laymans guide to do it,bet yu don't know of one do you?

I read that the Xiaomi Mi Pad is gone be roughly $240, £145, AU$260 for the 16GB version and around $270, £160, AU$290 for the 64GB version.

The Xiaomi Mi Pad will be available in China in June.

http://www.cnet.com/news/xiaomi-mipad-is-a-240-plastic-ipad-mini-lookalike/

And HERE is a YouTube clip of the Xiaomi MiPad.

Last edited:
Reactions: gwaldo

zektor

Mar 3, 2010
Mine went black screen and had to take it back,got a refund now.I am looking at the xiaomi mipad but don't have a clue how much they are or when or if they get released in the uk? Wondering if anyone knows if android possible to install on a jetson tk1 deveoper board as well as maplin have them listed but none in stock?

I'm back to my ouya again i bricked it the other night and spent 48hrs fixing it i wrote a tutorial for people in the same boat now in the ouya help forum here took me ages.I want cynogenmod on it but don't have a laymans guide to do it,bet yu don't know of one do you?

It "went black"? What happened? I have this feeling something is being left out here. Especially since in the same post you speak of bricking the Ouya.

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
I read that the Xiaomi Mi Pad is gone be roughly $240, £145, AU$260 for the 16GB version and around $270, £160, AU$290 for the 64GB version.

Nice one!
That will play very well with the CTRLR, the travel clip and my 7" mod :good:

Sweet, my tablet is getting old.. maybe next year :p

PHYSC-1

Aug 11, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S10+
It "went black"? What happened? I have this feeling something is being left out here. Especially since in the same post you speak of bricking the Ouya.
It kept freezing sticking on the screen your on,after a hard reboot (switch off at the wall then on again) it worked then after a while did the same,then i turned it off the other night and it just sat at a black screen,i took it to game uk where i got it from and the thing powered up to a black screen,then it went off completely no power light and would not come on again?

So no nothing i have done it's looking like it might be a defectice mobo?

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
It kept freezing sticking on the screen your on,after a hard reboot (switch off at the wall then on again) it worked then after a while did the same,then i turned it off the other night and it just sat at a black screen,i took it to game uk where i got it from and the thing powered up to a black screen,then it went off completely no power light and would not come on again?

So no nothing i have done it's looking like it might be a defectice mobo?

That can happen, i had the same problem, when i sent it back to the store, it took Mad Catz 4 weeks to finally have a look at my M.O.J.O., and
then they saw it could not be made, so the store sent me the money back, and now i have bought a NAS for that money and gone buy 4x 4TB
Hard Drives for in me NAS, gone use that with my PC, and maybe later i gone buy a new Android TV BOX, but i do not know know which one i will
buy when the new ones come out.

Last edited:

Semij200

Mar 24, 2014
I got bad freezing yesterday tried different things fans and stuff was getting freezing while streaming on XBMC and downloading from the play store so today I decided to have no fans disconnected the Ethernet cable just used WiFi been streaming all day and have downloaded big games from the play store and it hasn't crashed yet

This actually worked. as soon as i pulled the ethernet cable and ran it on wifi it works perfect. I would of never thought the ethernet cable would create it to freeze like it did. I first taught it was my 5 tb hard drive connect to it and when i pulled that it still frozen. not until ill pulled the ethernet cable and plugged back in the usb it worked prefect.

thanks rickyd1982:good:

mokdakid

Feb 2, 2014
I figured out the same thing Semij200. Whenever I plug me Ethernet cable into the mojo, it works for a good hour and then it freezes. Also when I try to restart it, the screen resolution gets all wacky and I have to wait a few minutes until it cools off. It shouldnt do that. I wonder if anybody reached out to Madcatz about this situation?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I discovered that my MOJO was freezing in Walking Dead due to the "GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys" app! If I do not hide the softkeys it doesn't seem to freeze. I have tried "full!screen" (I don't like to see the softkeys while playing games) and it hasn't frozen/locked yet. The only problem I still have is the pausing/freezing when downloading from play/app store. It is better on wifi but not perfect. I prefer wired!

Another app that requires root and does modification to the default user interface. Guys, be careful regarding apps that require root access. If the mojo is not on the supported list for any of these types of apps that actually modify the interface, I would say to proceed with caution. Root is a powerful thing.
    Have freezing firmware 0202 root mmm 3

Me also, was using Firmware 0202 and he was Rooted.
    Rooted. Latest firmware. I've only had freezing when playing The Walking Dead. I have not experienced it with anything else yet. I use MOJO for 1080 movies, streaming, playing android games and emulation, surfing etc. without any issues with those.
    I got bad freezing yesterday tried different things fans and stuff was getting freezing while streaming on XBMC and downloading from the play store so today I decided to have no fans disconnected the Ethernet cable just used WiFi been streaming all day and have downloaded big games from the play store and it hasn't crashed yet