[REQ] WWE Network Fire TV apk

Search This thread

penskyc

Oct 11, 2011
SoFla
Hey guys, I am looking for the wwe network apk directly from the fire tv, I have a tronsmart s89-h android box, and cannot get the standard wwe network app to work, I am hoping that this will solve all my issues but i cannot find a way to get the apk anywhere. I would appreciate your help! thanks!

penskyc

Oct 11, 2011
SoFla
Sorry, I'm just heading off to work, but when I get home, I can pull the apk for you.
Let me guess. The issue you're having is with GPS, right? That was the problem I had before the FireTV version came out

That would be amazing! and Yes i Believe the issue has come down to the device not having any kind of gps, Im assuming the fire tv does not have that check, plus it is much more suited for a tv, (landscape mode!)

Bloodflame

Jul 9, 2010
Brantford, ON
www.bloodflame.ca
Alright, as promised, here's the apk. Current version is 1.0.1
It's basically the same UI as the PS3 app, but I'll admit, it's a little buggy at times.
In any case, enjoy! http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/84400404/file.html

Edit: Well I tried this on a couple of my other devices, and it turns out this has a security check for the Amazon App Store, and you also need to have the app registered to your Amazon account. This may or may not work out for you afterall. I tried, man...

Last edited:
Reactions: penskyc

penskyc

Oct 11, 2011
SoFla
It's basically the same UI as the PS3 app, but I'll admit, it's a little buggy at times.

Edit: Well I tried this on a couple of my other devices, and it turns out this has a security check for the Amazon App Store, and you also need to have the app registered to your Amazon account. This may or may not work out for you afterall. I tried, man...

So i was able to purchase/own the wwe network app from the online amazon store despite me not technically having a device it would run on, this box can also install the amazon app store no problem, though it obviously only sees the android wwe network app and not this one.. GOOD NEWS is that the app is working on my account! its def a bit wonky but i am hoping it is some stuff i can fix with some DPI xposed changes or something of the like, thanks so much very appreciated, and def works!!

xda23

Sep 13, 2013

Where do I get a amazon app store at for I can register and use this apk.could someone please list a download link. Thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

penskyc

Oct 11, 2011
SoFla
Where do I get a amazon app store at for I can register and use this apk.could someone please list a download link. Thanks :)

Well, After some playing around, it isnt exactly usable. First off on the menu there is a about an inch or 2 white space on the bottom and right side of screen, i believe this can be fixed with some kind of dpi mod, but not totally sure. secondly, only the home screen loads images, ie, whats playing now, whats coming up, if u go to pay per views, it is just empty boxes with borders, none of the images load until you get to the actual video description, but you really have no idea what you are clicking. Lastly when playing a video (which does indeed work) with my tronsmart tsm-01 air mote i could not do anything but go back, i could not pause i could not get the menu up. i could not fast forward etc. only could go back. So while it is useable to watch summerslam, with no dvr feature thats really about it. maybe the dpi issue will fix everything who knows, I only played around with it for about 15 minutes as i headed to work, but its hardly worth it right now.

As far as getting the amazon app store. probably used more effort typing in this forum than to just simply google 'android app store' : http://bit.ly/uC6tic

Reactions: xda23

mejdam

May 12, 2008
Well, After some playing around, it isnt exactly usable. First off on the menu there is a about an inch or 2 white space on the bottom and right side of screen, i believe this can be fixed with some kind of dpi mod, but not totally sure. secondly, only the home screen loads images, ie, whats playing now, whats coming up, if u go to pay per views, it is just empty boxes with borders, none of the images load until you get to the actual video description, but you really have no idea what you are clicking. Lastly when playing a video (which does indeed work) with my tronsmart tsm-01 air mote i could not do anything but go back, i could not pause i could not get the menu up. i could not fast forward etc. only could go back. So while it is useable to watch summerslam, with no dvr feature thats really about it. maybe the dpi issue will fix everything who knows, I only played around with it for about 15 minutes as i headed to work, but its hardly worth it right now.

As far as getting the amazon app store. probably used more effort typing in this forum than to just simply google 'android app store' : http://bit.ly/uC6tic

i removed the amazon store check, tested the wwe app on my s5. all crunched up but i as able to navigate and play live streams
http://xdaforums.com/ouya/general/wwe-network-t2798831

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, I'm just heading off to work, but when I get home, I can pull the apk for you.
    Let me guess. The issue you're having is with GPS, right? That was the problem I had before the FireTV version came out