[Q] change Status bar

Search This thread

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
how we can change statusbar ?
i donot like this status bar and i want to change that to some thing like samsung galaxy statusbar or something else( to recive notification on it)

i used super status bar but its not good and fast

Reactions: amralomari

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
;)

i donot like this status bar and i want to change that to some thing like samsung galaxy statusbar or something else( to recive notification on it)

are uh rooted?
u need to root ur device first for getting started :D

simplest root guide here :- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716875

after rooting uh have to install XPOSED FRAMEWORK :) after that all uh have to install is "XBLAST" tools :) now uh can simply change or modify ur status baar notification etc simple way :)

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED UH :D :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
are uh rooted?
u need to root ur device first for getting started :D

simplest root guide here :- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716875

after rooting uh have to install XPOSED FRAMEWORK :) after that all uh have to install is "XBLAST" tools :) now uh can simply change or modify ur status baar notification etc simple way :)

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED UH :D :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:
:( :( i donot want lose my guaranty
can we do that with another way ?

and i have a another problem !!! i update my phone to 11.1.1 with this file :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7k23bwv93zxm6c/RM980_10.0.3_11.1.1_fota_system.zip
and i can not see a lot of my apps in my home ,,, i can see them on the next luncher !
but i cannot see them on the offical home menu

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7k23bwv93zxm6c/RM980_10.0.3_11.1.1_fota_system.zip
and i can not see a lot of my apps in my home ,,, i can see them on the next luncher !

bro rooting does violets ur guarantee :) but u can UN ROOT ur device for getting the guarantee back :D :good:

and yes many are facing this error due to :-
1. u have not downloaded from official nokia website! (u've downloaded and flashed the rooted version of software :)
2.the files were missing from the updates

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

bro rooting does violets ur guarantee :) but u can UN ROOT ur device for getting the guarantee back :D :good:

1. u have not downloaded from official nokia website! (u've downloaded and flashed the rooted version of software :)

Solution :-
either ROOT :)
secondly
just recover from the backup u've earlier created and den just by using wifi ,do software update from there n let the system download 14mb+ file and then install :D

hit thanxx if i helped uh :D:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Reactions: The_WarriorII

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi

Without root, the options for changing the status bar are very few. You can use any 3rd party app only.

However, with root, you can access alot of other things. As the dev above told you, you can unroot your phone at any given time to get your guarantee back. :)

My advice? Root your device and do as bunty786 told you. When you want to get your guarantee back, you simply PM me and I'll tell you how to do that step by step.

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
:D

Without root, the options for changing the status bar are very few. You can use any 3rd party app only.

However, with root, you can access alot of other things. As the dev above told you, you can unroot your phone at any given time to get your guarantee back. :)

My advice? Root your device and do as bunty786 told you. When you want to get your guarantee back, you simply PM me and I'll tell you how to do that step by step.

CHEERS FOR SUPPORT :D :good: :laugh:

The_WarriorII

Apr 27, 2014
Tehran
i rooted my nokia x,,, i change some option in xblast but i can not see any changes in status bar !!!

can you tell me how can i change my status bar to some thing like samsung status bar ?
to get all notification in status bar

DainoManthis

May 13, 2013
I tried Inoty, it's the only one that works on stock rom.
You can use Super Status Bar but, it works too.. but it crushed totally the phone some times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Solution :-
    either ROOT :)
    secondly
    just recover from the backup u've earlier created and den just by using wifi ,do software update from there n let the system download 14mb+ file and then install :D

hit thanxx if i helped uh :D:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

:D

CHEERS FOR SUPPORT :D :good: :laugh: