[Q] Key log press remaping

Search This thread

Daniel_Lechu

Aug 20, 2008
Madrid
Hi friends. Just yesterday i've found something new (for me) and usefull: Key Remaping. You can remap a key to do what you want, for example i've disabled the wake option of vol buttons because i listen a lot of music and every time i change the volume then the phone wake up...
Now my question is about long press remap. I've tried to use google to find anything about that but no luck, and i want to remap the long press of volume buttons while screen is off to media control (previous track and next track) and camera button to play/pause.
I had a ROM with that option, but i got some problems with it and i've changed with another, but this new rom don't have that remaps.

How can i remap that buttons?.

Thanks.

Daniel_Lechu

Aug 20, 2008
Madrid
There is some mods in the themes and apps section that alow
(try searching sorry for no link)

You can use some xposed moduels too sudh as gravity box

Thanks for reply.
I've searched in apps section and I only found an exposed module and a framework, but with framework i've got bootloop. Finally I've installed ExistenZ Rom thathave that option ;)

Greetings.

Daniel_Lechu

Aug 20, 2008
Madrid
Up!!

I ask the same again :crying:

¿Someone knows what i've to edit in framework to do this?, because now i'm using another ROM and don't have this option. I know about Xposed Framework, but i want to learn how to do it without that...

Thanks!!

PDTA: I've read some post about how to do it, but for Galaxy SIII. I don't know if works on Xperia S too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is some mods in the themes and apps section that alow
    (try searching sorry for no link)

You can use some xposed moduels too sudh as gravity box