LG G3 Quick Circle Case List

Search This thread

GLIFahren07

Jul 31, 2014
Korean case will not work with US version.

Has anyone received their oem case yet? If so, are you pleased with it? I just ordered the phone today, but I'd like to have some feedback before buying a case. I'm not willing to spend $60 on a case, so I'm hoping the Chinese/Korean cases that are on eBay will work.

I got my Quick Circle Folio case from Verizon. It includes the induction charging capabilities. I believe the price was $60. The Korean versions are for model F400 and vary slightly from the US models ( I have Verizon LG vs985). The induction connectors on the phone of the F400 do not match those of the Verizon US model (not sure about other carriers, but I suspect the same), so the Korean quick circle case that allows wireless charging will not work with the US model.

Can't post a pic yet, but if you go to ebay and search 'lg g3 slim hard genuine' the products that display are for the F400 model and there are pics in there detailing the difference between the Korean and US versions.

//EDIT//
To clarify, the LG G3 Slim Hard case is a genuine LG product. I do not believe it has been released for US versions yet though. I only reference the Slim Hard case because this is where I have seen the pictures displaying the differences between the F400 Korean version and the US versions. The Korean Quick Circle Folio Case made for the F400 version will have the same induction ports as the F400 Slim Hard case and therefore will not work with the US version.

Last edited:

cacing32

Jul 8, 2014
UPDATED

LG G3 Quick Circle Window Folio Case - Retail Packaging - Titanium Black
about $30

Fintie LG G3 Smart Circle Case - [Quick Circle Window] Premium PU Leather Ultra Slim [Magnetic closure] Flip Cover for LG G3 (2014) - Black
about $7

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] LG G3 Case Flip [Flip View] [Metallic Black] - Premium Slim Flip Cover Folio Case with View Window for LG G3 - Metallic Black (SGP11076)
about $16

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LG G3 Case, Spigen® LG G3 Quick Circle [Magnetic Clip] Magnetic Holder for LG G3 Quick Circle Cover / Flip Cover for LG G3

71gf53xVzWL._SL1500_.jpg

• Made for LG G3 Quick Circle Cover
  • Magnetic holder: To keep the cover securely closed
  • Easily Snap On / Off
  • Does not interfere the responsiveness / performance of your device
  • *** LG G3 Cover IS NOT INCLUDED***

Thanks

w.png

Reactions: alojo

BradHP

Jul 13, 2010
Spokane

EmptySD

Aug 9, 2012
Dubai
www.hqcreation.com
You might want to make sure that last one is official before you drop $69 on it. Looks to me like it says "for Lg G3", the official only says "Lg G3".

Yup, its little funny that part "for". I got official one and there is no "for" part. I think its bit expensive for cover but i was able to find only that one.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

what do you guys think about this site? the description/pictures claim the product is genuine but i can't help but notice the website looks rather....foreign (for lack of better words).

http://www.wackydot.com/original-lg-g3-quick-circle-nfc-wireless-charging-case-metallic-black

I am using it and looks like that one.

horhokokki

Nov 30, 2010
Is the Fintie LG G3 Smart Circle Case working with qi back cover? I had some case that is too thick and qi is not working. I must try this Fintie.. but is there someone already with experienced with that?

kostas-k

Jun 21, 2007
I'm tired searching for a D858HK genuine QuickCircle case. So, I'm planning to remove, using a heat-gun, the NFC chip and stick it on a D855 QuickCircle case to use it

Anyone done it?

Top Liked Posts