CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
just because you don't have a data plan doesn't mean that mms doesn't use data....when you sign up for a text messaging plan with mms it puts a provision meaning that you can use data and not be charged for it...only if you are using it for mms.

I've always wondered just how the images and video get sent without data but I guess now I sorta understand it. Does this mean that if you are on a faster network (H+ or LTE), you should be able to send pics, vids or audios faster compared to being on 3G?

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Can't seem to download latest nightly. Download speed from mirror seems to be going at only about 34 KBps *shrugs*.

gte460z

Nov 18, 2010
Boston
Bluetooth with my pioneer headunit is still broken with 5/31 nightly. After the first call, it won't reconnect. Had to revert back to 5/15 to get it working again.

neuty

Apr 7, 2012
Chicagoland
After flashing the newest 5/31 nightly my phone's data stopped working. I gave it some time, and after going outside(i get better reception outside of my house) for about 15 minutes, i got data back. Weird. Everything is working fine now.

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Bluetooth after May 31th nightly build

There is something bad after these 2 nightly build with the bluetooth!!!

Everytime I am in my car, now bluetooth did not connect automatically I have to disable it on my phone and sometime in my radio car also and reactivate and now it reconnects

Sometime after a call it didn't disconnect I have to close my radio car and deactive the bluetooth on my phone and after that maybe it will reconnect!!!

Alain

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Bluetooth

That is exactly the problems I am having with bluetooth. I haven't tried the 6/3 build yet.

I have try the last build (June 3th added June 4th) and now the bluetooth connect when i am in my car but after the first call it didn't disconnect and the sound is VERY TERRIBLE

When I disable the bluetooth from my phone and re-enable it does the same thing

Thank's

Alain

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Bluetooth

Did someone test Bluetooth in the last nightly build June 4th (Available since June 5th)?

I didn't see anything in the changelog to address the bluetooth problem!

Thank.s

Alain

hereric

Oct 27, 2010
I dislike using the bluetooth phone functions, i only use it for playing music, and i haven't had any issues so far.

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
Hold menu button for search has been added in the most recently nightly build (20120604). I know a lot of you were asking for that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP