All Apps In multi view

Search This thread

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there any way to get all the app's In multi Veiw on stock Odex Rom ?? .
If so Can Someone Please Share how to do .

. Thank You

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

metal666fukhead

May 2, 2010
So there's absolutely no mod to get all apps in multi view on a odexed ROM!? I have used many different deodexed ROMS on many different phones and I just prefer odexed a lot more but not having all apps in multi view is killing me!!! Somebody please point me in the right direction if there is any cuz I've searched through every post on this forum and can't find anything

Reactions: swaters3 and budde2

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
So there's absolutely no mod to get all apps in multi view on a odexed ROM!? I have used many different deodexed ROMS on many different phones and I just prefer odexed a lot more but not having all apps in multi view is killing me!!! Somebody please point me in the right direction if there is any cuz I've searched through every post on this forum and can't find anything

I have been looking for about a week and can't find anything

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
Venum STS is an odexed rom that has the multi view mod..He is in the process of making an update to MA7 odexed in a bit.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Quis89

Mar 21, 2010
So what exactly is the difference between odex and deodex roms? I've been in the root game since the HTC hero. For every mod I've wanted it's been understood that you need a deodexed rom to run it. I've never noticed a difference. Is there a visible or performance difference?

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
So what exactly is the difference between odex and deodex roms? I've been in the root game since the HTC hero. For every mod I've wanted it's been understood that you need a deodexed rom to run it. I've never noticed a difference. Is there a visible or performance difference?

Odex is usually smoother and it is stock stock

TirithXiato

Mar 18, 2012
Different is just the way the apps and everything are listed... never seen any performance difference personally.

~swyped from my galaxy note 2 on the now network

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sure thing.....

Step one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2148604 Use the deodexed one.

Step two: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1982452 (There is also links here for the deodexed and recovery)

Hit thanks if I helped :silly: