[Theme]WM6.5.3 Android themes :"KenChan Android V2.5"[WVGA_VGA]

Search This thread

kenchan2009

Nov 2, 2009
ShenZhen
hi.baidu.com
Since the WM6.5 theme: "KenChan Android V2.0" has been published by the Friends of the broad masses of machine love, download volume is the most KenChan series of topics.

◎ Version Name: WM6.5.3 themes, high-style imitation Android Color "KenChan Android V2.5"
◎ perfect background # 181,818
◎ redesigned buttons, 6 pixels sleek, angular without original circle, no projection glow
◎ This topic is only suitable for WVGA_VGA resolution, please click the screen resolution to download
◎ installation and unloading:
CAB install version:
A direct click to install, and can only be installed in the machine memory
2, in the "Today" option to select the appropriate topic
3, directly in the "Remove Programs" to delete the corresponding files can be

◎ Another: "KenChan Android V2.5" is also the theme of making the equivalent of a WM6.5.3 template, PNG file names have been unified into: "kc_XXX.png"; file path pointing to "\ Windows \ KenChan Android V2.5 \" , you just change it the name of the folder

No longer need to change PNG file name. WM6.5.3 Topics include 98 PNG icon, you can be based on WM6.5.3 theme: "KenChan Android V2.5", according to your own PS, DIY your favorite WM6.5.3 theme.

Related tutorials Refer to: "WM6.5 theme graphics, making a thorough tutorial, full production tools"
http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan/blog/item/3e083cdb828ebf6cd1164e25.html

Related links: WM6.5 themes, high-style imitation Android matching the second edition of "KenChan Android V2.0" release
http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan/blog/item/eeccdcf94a729853242df243.html

More WM6.5 themes please visit my blog: http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Download Here:

Attachments

• Screen004.jpg
    Screen004.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 19,931
  • Screen005.jpg
    Screen005.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 19,080
  • Screen008.jpg
    Screen008.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 19,043
  • Screen009.jpg
    Screen009.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 18,944
  • Screen013.jpg
    Screen013.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 19,021
  • Screen015.jpg
    Screen015.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 18,916
Last edited:
Reactions: duo_m

vjeta

Feb 5, 2009
taskbar

which taskbar are you using ? (with the % battery)
I've just intalled this theme in my touch hd and it looks amazing but it doesn't change the taskbar.

Thank you!

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
Thanks man, the theme is awesome. One question though, where did you get the selector window (bronzeres.dll) that is showing in titanium theme in your screenshot?

Last edited:

oldgreg20

Apr 18, 2008
(Ghetto) Moreno Valley
i really love this theme, the only thing thats kind of bothering me though is, that when i launch opera the font color in the address bar is white, so its pretty much invisible. is there a way to change the font color for the opera address bar.

kenchan2009

Nov 2, 2009
ShenZhen
hi.baidu.com
If you did want to try to make a qvga version, I would be happy to test it for you. PM me if your interested.

Sorry,I have not make qvga themes again,maybe you can download other QVGA themes in my blog

i really love this theme, the only thing thats kind of bothering me though is, that when i launch opera the font color in the address bar is white, so its pretty much invisible. is there a way to change the font color for the opera address bar.

Yes,This is not a perfect theme,It has some bug

kenchan2009

Nov 2, 2009
ShenZhen
hi.baidu.com
That's fine. But, do you remember where you got it or did you make it and its unreleased? Ive searched high and low looking for it now. Thanks.

OK,You can put this file "bronzeres.dll" to "Windows",It made by a Chinese "上山砍柴",But I don't think it's Beautiful.

I am not sure it is suitable for English ROM

attachment.php

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,064
  • (vga)bronzeres.zip
    426.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
OK,You can put this file "bronzeres.dll" to "Windows",It made by a Chinese "上山砍柴",But I don't think it's Beautiful.

I am not sure it is suitable for English ROM

Thanks man!! Dropped it in windows and it works perfect on English rom. You are the man and thanks to the creator, 上山砍柴! Not sure how to pronounce that though:D

Last edited:

firelion

Nov 1, 2009
汗,夜曲,你的英文翻译太累人了,估计老外看不懂哦
it‘s very nice! it's the theme i'm using~~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the WM6.5 theme: "KenChan Android V2.0" has been published by the Friends of the broad masses of machine love, download volume is the most KenChan series of topics.

◎ Version Name: WM6.5.3 themes, high-style imitation Android Color "KenChan Android V2.5"
    ◎ perfect background # 181,818
    ◎ redesigned buttons, 6 pixels sleek, angular without original circle, no projection glow
    ◎ This topic is only suitable for WVGA_VGA resolution, please click the screen resolution to download
    ◎ installation and unloading:
    CAB install version:
    A direct click to install, and can only be installed in the machine memory
    2, in the "Today" option to select the appropriate topic
    3, directly in the "Remove Programs" to delete the corresponding files can be

◎ Another: "KenChan Android V2.5" is also the theme of making the equivalent of a WM6.5.3 template, PNG file names have been unified into: "kc_XXX.png"; file path pointing to "\ Windows \ KenChan Android V2.5 \" , you just change it the name of the folder

No longer need to change PNG file name. WM6.5.3 Topics include 98 PNG icon, you can be based on WM6.5.3 theme: "KenChan Android V2.5", according to your own PS, DIY your favorite WM6.5.3 theme.

Related tutorials Refer to: "WM6.5 theme graphics, making a thorough tutorial, full production tools"
    http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan/blog/item/3e083cdb828ebf6cd1164e25.html

Related links: WM6.5 themes, high-style imitation Android matching the second edition of "KenChan Android V2.0" release
    http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan/blog/item/eeccdcf94a729853242df243.html

More WM6.5 themes please visit my blog: http://hi.baidu.com/kenchan

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Download Here: