[ROM] Droid Incredible Gingerbread Sense 4.01.605.0 *Unmodified, Flashable*

Search This thread

rmk40

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2010
This is a flashable ROM from generated from 911Sniper's Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0. This is test build from HTC and may be buggier than a typical release. It includes all applications and original vendor configuration. In other words, it is untouched with the exception of the following:

• Rooted with my customized version of Superuser (required until ChainsDD releases a version with my patches).
  • Busybox installed in /system/xbin.
There are no other changes. Just to be blindingly clear, this is NOT Virtuous; although a future version of Virtuous may be based on this ROM. Anyone building ROMs is welcome to use this as a base.

Disclaimer: This is a one-time release. Unless a problem can be identified with the changes mentioned above (rooting, deodexing, etc), it will not be updated or supported. In other words, use this as-is or find a ROM which uses this release as its' base if you would like support and/or expect to see changes.

(MD5:806a330639aeed3eae66ad547e00e86c)

Please Remember to hit the "Thanks" button if my work ends up being useful to you.

Last edited:

rmk40

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2010
Tested a bit now. Flashes and boots properly. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: sid3091

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Smooth so far... No gbkeyboard... Oh well. I hate the stock keyboard! Still playing with it.

Sent from my Bad Seed Customs themed XDA app!

jdmba

Aug 20, 2007
WOW

RMK - So glad to see you back on the scene. There have been no updates to Virtuous in forever. Very very excited at the possibility that a new Virtuous may be developed. WELCOME BACK.

jdmba

Aug 20, 2007
Radio

This one? The first two digits are month and day (which I think is an awful choice).

A

AMarsden

Sad they couldn't update sense to 2.0 so we could have a official version. Oh well warm Z rocks. Hopefully you crazy modders can get sense 3.0 on the DINC cause I love this phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a flashable ROM from generated from 911Sniper's Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0. This is test build from HTC and may be buggier than a typical release. It includes all applications and original vendor configuration. In other words, it is untouched with the exception of the following:

• Rooted with my customized version of Superuser (required until ChainsDD releases a version with my patches).
    • Busybox installed in /system/xbin.
    There are no other changes. Just to be blindingly clear, this is NOT Virtuous; although a future version of Virtuous may be based on this ROM. Anyone building ROMs is welcome to use this as a base.

Disclaimer: This is a one-time release. Unless a problem can be identified with the changes mentioned above (rooting, deodexing, etc), it will not be updated or supported. In other words, use this as-is or find a ROM which uses this release as its' base if you would like support and/or expect to see changes.

(MD5:806a330639aeed3eae66ad547e00e86c)

Please Remember to hit the "Thanks" button if my work ends up being useful to you.
    Tested a bit now. Flashes and boots properly. Enjoy. :)
    Sense 1.0?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yes unfortunately and no backported features from 2.x that I can see.
    This thing smoother than dog poop after eatin exlax!

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
    D
    Deleted member 2776902
    This may be a dumb question, but how do I update to. 92?

See Dougpison.com

His site is wonderful. Has everything you'll ever need.