☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Search This thread

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
and all this thread is some kind of reseach for you right now? or you have already some work done for GSM build?

I develop for the evo3d CDMA which has the same board as your device i have like 4 builds i update every night for them also i develop for the htc rezound htc evo 4g and thunderbolt :)

the work is done im just adding in all the device specific files right now so it will boot for you guys shouldn't be too much longer!! I was just wondering what was more important to you and what you would rather have because when it comes down to it you guys are using this rom not me and I make it how you want it :)

dit3

Nov 12, 2010
nice... so waiting for your build ;) ... I love how great has your ROM sound output... nice...

glennd

Aug 15, 2010
Amaze camera is great to use. I would Love to give this rom a go. My biggest thing would be to have full 3D functionality and to be overclock able from the get go. Thanks mate will test when i get home great to see another CDMA Rom ported over to GSM this will start a big thing for GSM Evo 3Ds the new era of roms. Once again GREAT Work

dit3

Nov 12, 2010
the work is done im just adding in all the device specific files right now so it will boot for you guys shouldn't be too much longer!! I was just wondering what was more important to you and what you would rather have because when it comes down to it you guys are using this rom not me and I make it how you want it
heaven :cool:

geordie 34

Nov 18, 2008
So want a Rom with true beats just bought some Marshall headphones need quality sound and of course 3g

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA Premium App

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
i will be making a 3.0 port too and i also have a blue themed senseless rom with the ui from the sony xplod ill try to get those later tonight

P

phantom5

hmmm..i love unstable roms...maybe you can intagerate a shooter_u boot.img for S-ON users in your zip?

Huge Thanks :)

me_gusta_face_text_postcard-p239986862933170582z85wg_400.jpg

Don't forget to add german language ;)

Top Liked Posts