Repair cost at Samsung Service Center.

Search This thread

afif_7070

Jul 12, 2012
As the title stated, how much is the cost of repairing my SGW at Samsung Center? Practically in Malaysia.

didnt really know.can u tell to repair what part?as far as i know( just a guess) to repair a hardbricked w may cost u a price of another phone probably with a same spec as the w.this is just base on my observation in this forum.CMIIW

synmal

May 26, 2012
Sarawak
didnt really know.can u tell to repair what part?as far as i know( just a guess) to repair a hardbricked w may cost u a price of another phone probably with a same spec as the w.this is just base on my observation in this forum.CMIIW

Well, my phone has been randomly reboot and stuck on a bootloop like crazy after my niece dropped my phone. I went to a repair shop saying that maybe the motherboard damaged due to the impact and they can't repair it. Wanted to send it to Samsung Service Center but is it worth the trouble. If it cost the same or more than when I bought it (I bought the phone secondhand), I think I consider buying a new phone then.

afif_7070

Jul 12, 2012
Well, my phone has been randomly reboot and stuck on a bootloop like crazy after my niece dropped my phone. I went to a repair shop saying that maybe the motherboard damaged due to the impact and they can't repair it. Wanted to send it to Samsung Service Center but is it worth the trouble. If it cost the same or more than when I bought it (I bought the phone secondhand), I think I consider buying a new phone then.

if motherboard prob mayb it will cost d same price or more..since it can still boot, can u try enter recovery mode n flash any rom.any stable rom will do.see if it still give u bootloop n random reboot.try with flashable stock rom (there's a guide in the gen thread bout on how to flash it).if cant enter recovery mode try installing using odin..really sorry if it didnt help.atleast ill try all of this b4 sending my phone to SSC.

edit.
maybe u can call SSC(samsung service centre) n ask them how much does it cost for replacing damaged motherboard.will save your time on going there.

Last edited:
Reactions: synmal

synmal

May 26, 2012
Sarawak
if motherboard prob mayb it will cost d same price or more..since it can still boot, can u try enter recovery mode n flash any rom.any stable rom will do.see if it still give u bootloop n random reboot.try with flashable stock rom (there's a guide in the gen thread bout on how to flash it).if cant enter recovery mode try installing using odin..really sorry if it didnt help.atleast ill try all of this b4 sending my phone to SSC.

edit.
maybe u can call SSC(samsung service centre) n ask them how much does it cost for replacing damaged motherboard.will save your time on going there.

Yup, I tried using stock ROM but the problem still persist. Guess I should send it for repair than. Thanks anyway.

afif_7070

Jul 12, 2012
Yup, I tried using stock ROM but the problem still persist. Guess I should send it for repair than. Thanks anyway.

do call SSC for the price.iv once experienced hardware prob(the ribbon for sliding+motherboard) with my phone(nokia C6-00) and when i ask nokia center whats the cost for repair it,they said the cost is around half price of that phone..at that time of the repair,with that price i can buy a new phone with almost the same spec(slightly lower)..n once u know the price do look out for any phone which u can buy with that amount of cost..n also do tell us what is the cost for repairing it since i hv not found others who mention bout the price.

edit:it was a 1st hand nokia.so in your case since u bought secondhand w im afraid the cost of repairing it may reach the price when u bought the phone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

edit.