Questions & Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Specific to "AndroPlus Ultimate"[/SIZE]

attachment.php

[SIZE=+2]
This thread has been created for people to share issues, questions and help
while using this version of AndroPlus Ultimate[/SIZE]​

PLEASE make sure to thank developer for the dedication to this ROM

Please] do not clutter the Development thread with non development-related chatter​

Last edited:
Reactions: Szczepanik

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
FAQ

Q Why a special Q&T Thread for a specific ROM??

A The bigger a ROM development thread gets, the greater the chance that posts are being placed in this thread that are not related to the ROM development itself, e.g. problems with flashing, installation, bugs, things not working etc. However this is understandable, it's not according to the guidelines of XDA for Development sections. Therefore the main goals of the ROM specific Q&T threads is to avoid this cluttering of the original develpment thread with these OT posts by redirecting the posters to the ROM specific Q&T thread and also to relieve the developer from answering these post, so he can dedicate his time to developing.

Q How to move my post to the Q&A/T thread?

A Copy the text of your post in the dev's thread, got to the Q&A/T thread and paste it there. After having done that, go back to the dev's thread, edit your post and change the text into: moved to Q&A/T thread, preferably accompanied with a link to this thread.

Q When I'm asked to move my post to the Q#A/T thread, do I have to do that?

A When you're asked to move your post, there will always be given an explanation by the OP of the Q&A/T, e.g. your post is not development related (f.i. SD card problems, etc), so please be so kind to move your post. If you want to help the dev to keep his original thread as clean as possible from OT posts, then the answer is, of course, YES. Although we cannot force you to move your post, it's highly recommended to do so

Q Where can I download this ROM and How do I install?

A You can find the link to download and installation instructions HERE.. Pay close attention to this post, everything required for a successful flash is listed right here. If you fail to follow the instructions or meet the requirements for installation, you could run into some problems.

Q How’s battery life?

A see this question asked repeatedly across all ROMS. Honestly there is no way to give you an answer based on a ROM. There are too many variables in question and results vary from user to user and device to device. Battery life is going to depend on age and condition of your battery, your use habits with your device, installed apps, tweaks, settings, etc...

Q How do I...

A Ask your questions and report your issues in this thread. You will receive a response and hopefully get you back up and running this ROM to it's fullest

Last edited:
Reactions: Szczepanik

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
realy thanks man (kuzibri),great idea and thanks for you .
hop help full for all people .
regards

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kuzibri

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Goal of this specific Q&A/T thread for AndroPlus Ultimate ROM

Hi my dear followers of this ROM,

in this post I will explain the goal of this specific thread created for this ROM with the permission of the Developer of this ROM:

This is a statement made in the Q&A/T template thread:
"While our forum has slowly been morphing, the one area we would like to keep original is Development

The goal is to alleviate the OT banter that occurs within any rom. While the XDA forum continues to grow, we need to help users work within the guidelines created by XDA. Over the last couple of years the average rom being created, has become a free for all chat thread. There tends to be much infighting and mod/developer cleaning.

The idea of this template is to create a Questions and Answers for each rom. This is in no way asking for Development to be moved here, rather any and all conversation that is non Development related to your conjoined Q&A."

This means that non-development related posts, should be posted - with the permission of the Dev - in this thread. What are the most common Off Topic posts, that should be posted in this Q&A/T thread?
1. Battery life related posts
2. Will this app work with this ROM
3. SD Card related problems
4. How do I dowmload and install this ROM, etc

Hope to have given you enough information,

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
Hi my dear followers of this ROM,

in this post I will explain the goal of this specific thread created for this ROM with the permission of the Developer of this ROM:

This is a statement made in the Q&A/T template thread:
"While our forum has slowly been morphing, the one area we would like to keep original is Development

The goal is to alleviate the OT banter that occurs within any rom. While the XDA forum continues to grow, we need to help users work within the guidelines created by XDA. Over the last couple of years the average rom being created, has become a free for all chat thread. There tends to be much infighting and mod/developer cleaning.

The idea of this template is to create a Questions and Answers for each rom. This is in no way asking for Development to be moved here, rather any and all conversation that is non Development related to your conjoined Q&A."

This means that all non-development related posts, should be posted - with the permission of the Dev - in this thread. What are the most common Off Topic posts, that should be posted in this Q&A/T thread?
1. Battery life related posts
2. Will this app work with this ROM
3. SD Card related problems
4. How do I dowmload and install this ROM, etc

essi_baba and I have come to an agreement that these posts do not belong in the Dev's development thread but here, therefore he placed a link to this thread on his OP post in which he refers to this thread.
Really hope that you all will adept to this new concept and by doing that you also follow the XDA guidelines for posting in a Dev's thread.

Hope to have given you enough information,

kindest regards, Kuzibri

thanks man!

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008

You're very welcome. Now regular posters hopefully understand why they cannot post anymore in your thread as they were used to. Fact is that I fully understand some of their their resistence against posting in the Q&A/T thread, but that's because they are not aware of the purpose of this thread as they cannot access the Q&A/T template thread, which is only accessible for RC's/RD/s/Mod's and Admins.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

jurgen99

Apr 1, 2011
Cosenza
Problem

Hello when installing Androplus and Extra thought CWM Recovery Touch, i reboot and when i booting in "Boot AD NAND" NAND Kernel Opened Failed
Why?

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Off topic posts or not in the original Dev's thread?

Hi All Followers of this ROM,

a certain post of a member of one of my Dev's ROM for whom I created a Q&a/T thread set me to think and reconsider what kind of posts is OT or not and how to deal with that.

It is not my intention to be overly strict about what is or is not an OT post, you should decide before you post whether you think it is OT. Consider whether the development of the ROM is helped by your post. Consider also whether someone in the future, searching through the thread, would find your post useful or would it just take up bandwidth.
If there is any doubt as to whether a post is OT, i will not ask you for it to be moved.
If I do decide your post is OT, I will ask you to move it.
If you think it is not OT, please post your reasons in this Q&A thread, quoting post number.
If I or the developer then agree with you, I will delete my post in the dev thread asking you to move it, and the post can stay.
I hope this makes it all clearer.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

pookrunk

Sep 19, 2009
Don't conection facebook

When trying to add facebook for htc sense account it always gives this message
warning the service is currently unavailable do u want to try again.???

leofer69

Jul 14, 2008
sd-ext 4gb

Hi guys, I partitioned my sdcard 32gb in this way : ext4 4gb, swap 256mb and the rest in fat32; but when i go in Settings/Phone memory and SD, i see only 72,92mb available on Ext Partition....very little memory to install many apps!!!....where are 4gb:eek:? help...

rokoz77

May 27, 2012
Lattakia
Hi
when data is enabeld
Why some app,s like facebook don't connect to the network it tell (no network) but other's connect normaly

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
When trying to add facebook for htc sense account it always gives this message
warning the service is currently unavailable do u want to try again.???

do you installed last fix for Facebook?you can find it in last page in threath.

Hi guys, I partitioned my sdcard 32gb in this way : ext4 4gb, swap 256mb and the rest in fat32; but when i go in Settings/Phone memory and SD, i see only 72,92mb available on Ext Partition....very little memory to install many apps!!!....where are 4gb:eek:? help...

you can only install 1 gb ,ext partition. :D

you really need 4 gb ?:cool:

Hi
when data is enabeld
Why some app,s like facebook don't connect to the network it tell (no network) but other's connect normaly

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
go to setting and set manually APNs.

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
what are partion sizes for flashing this rom ? i used 5/135/5 as the author said but it goes to a loop and restarts when booting

i think you dont have ext partition or you have some ext partition .
you most be see your ext partition in your sdcard.
or use sd formater.

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
Sure why not, but the OP already did. Use Partition Magic Tool from your PC to create a data4.ext partition. Is your ROM mounted after flashing it?

kind regards, Kuzibri

or read first post :
[*]EU and TMOUS ROM Partition Size : 5/135/5 ( boot / system / cashe )
[*]You must have an ext 2/3/4 partition on your SD-Card (512MB - 1GB recommended) ( You just Allow only one extX )
[*]Your partitions in SD-card ,it should be similar :
[/LIST]
FAT32------> ext X --------> SWAP
(XXXX MB)-( 512-1024 MB )-(128-256 MB)

1. Format SD-Crad with SD Formater (select option and set FORMAT SIZE.... To > ON)
  2. Go to CWM and select it`s ==> Advanced ==> Partition SD Card ==> 1024 or 512M ==> 128M
  3. task 29
  4. Go to First Row Installation

regards.....

Javadn

May 7, 2010
SoC
HTC Leo
Huawei Ascend Mate 2
or read first post :
[*]EU and TMOUS ROM Partition Size : 5/135/5 ( boot / system / cashe )
[*]You must have an ext 2/3/4 partition on your SD-Card (512MB - 1GB recommended) ( You just Allow only one extX )
[*]Your partitions in SD-card ,it should be similar :
[/LIST]
FAT32------> ext X --------> SWAP
(XXXX MB)-( 512-1024 MB )-(128-256 MB)

1. Format SD-Crad with SD Formater (select option and set FORMAT SIZE.... To > ON)
  2. Go to CWM and select it`s ==> Advanced ==> Partition SD Card ==> 1024 or 512M ==> 128M
  3. task 29
  4. Go to First Row Installation

regards.....

yes i already have 1gb ext4 and 128mb swap size and i see it in partition tools

in farsi :dadash 1gb ext4 daram - 128 swap daram , ramam class 10e

noskheye ultimate ba in tanzima okeye dg ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks for your attention
    i Will try it (it need backup my files, need some times...)

have questions:
    - how much is important class of sd card? my sd card is class 4. Speed of HTC HD2 is different with SD class 10 ? How much?

- i used EXT4_No_Journal.zip before installing Rom. that was important in Some Roms with android 4.x (after partitioning sdcard to sdcard+sd-ext with 4EXT recovery) . here is it important? for android 2.x ?

thanks my friend ;)

no not important and my sdcard is class 4 .with class 10 in this phone we dont have big different.

and for your second question i say no !!! you don't need it. :cowboy:
    [SIZE=+3]This thread has been created strictly for
    Questions & Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Specific to "AndroPlus Ultimate"[/SIZE]

attachment.php

[SIZE=+2]
    This thread has been created for people to share issues, questions and help
    while using this version of AndroPlus Ultimate[/SIZE]​

PLEASE make sure to thank developer for the dedication to this ROM

Please] do not clutter the Development thread with non development-related chatter​
    FAQ

Q Why a special Q&T Thread for a specific ROM??

A The bigger a ROM development thread gets, the greater the chance that posts are being placed in this thread that are not related to the ROM development itself, e.g. problems with flashing, installation, bugs, things not working etc. However this is understandable, it's not according to the guidelines of XDA for Development sections. Therefore the main goals of the ROM specific Q&T threads is to avoid this cluttering of the original develpment thread with these OT posts by redirecting the posters to the ROM specific Q&T thread and also to relieve the developer from answering these post, so he can dedicate his time to developing.

Q How to move my post to the Q&A/T thread?

A Copy the text of your post in the dev's thread, got to the Q&A/T thread and paste it there. After having done that, go back to the dev's thread, edit your post and change the text into: moved to Q&A/T thread, preferably accompanied with a link to this thread.

Q When I'm asked to move my post to the Q#A/T thread, do I have to do that?

A When you're asked to move your post, there will always be given an explanation by the OP of the Q&A/T, e.g. your post is not development related (f.i. SD card problems, etc), so please be so kind to move your post. If you want to help the dev to keep his original thread as clean as possible from OT posts, then the answer is, of course, YES. Although we cannot force you to move your post, it's highly recommended to do so

Q Where can I download this ROM and How do I install?

A You can find the link to download and installation instructions HERE.. Pay close attention to this post, everything required for a successful flash is listed right here. If you fail to follow the instructions or meet the requirements for installation, you could run into some problems.

Q How’s battery life?

A see this question asked repeatedly across all ROMS. Honestly there is no way to give you an answer based on a ROM. There are too many variables in question and results vary from user to user and device to device. Battery life is going to depend on age and condition of your battery, your use habits with your device, installed apps, tweaks, settings, etc...

Q How do I...

A Ask your questions and report your issues in this thread. You will receive a response and hopefully get you back up and running this ROM to it's fullest
    realy thanks man (kuzibri),great idea and thanks for you .
    hop help full for all people .
    regards

me said:
    hi guys

i'm not able to connect to facebook or facebook for htc sense with this rom?

Is there a tip do manage it? please
    it's wroten : no peer certificate [javax.net.ssi.SSLPeerUnverifiedException]

do you flashed facebook fix from first post?if no,download ,then flash it.

or try it

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36861720

like this, it works great