Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

koledok

Sep 19, 2011
I have a little answer: talking about energy saving, between smartass V2 and on-demand CPU governor which is more expensive?

Sent from my E15i using XDA

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
@koledok:

Change the conversations.apk to mms.apk and keep message app in memory solve the delayed sms problem? As I remember, you wrote it helped, but need a longer test. :)

Edit: sorry for double posting :eek:

Sent from my X8 using XDA

Last edited:

koledok

Sep 19, 2011
Yes, you say right. Yesterday I install again SEMC... with the same config mms.apk + keep in memory. Today this works well, only little bug for no led notification on sms arrival. Tomorrow new day,new testing. I'll tell you every news! B-)

Reactions: milenkokg

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Okay man, if I have a little free time, I will try change the CMParts to keep conversations in memory instead mms.apk. :) Another question about battery drain: do you have phone idle and phone standby with big battery usage when you see the battery stats? The big battery drain by android system solved, but the phone idle/standby make a big drain (in my phone) :eek:

Edit: re-read some pages, I see you also have this problem. :(

Edit again: as I remember, the led notification is off by default, but not sure, check it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: milenkokg

koledok

Sep 19, 2011
Okay man, if I have a little free time, I will try change the CMParts to keep conversations in memory instead mms.apk. :) Another question about battery drain: do you have phone idle and phone standby with big battery usage when you see the battery stats? The big battery drain by android system solved, but the phone idle/standby make a big drain (in my phone) :eek:

Edit: re-read some pages, I see you also have this problem. :(

Edit again: as I remember, the led notification is off by default, but not sure, check it. :)

this is my daily battery drainage :(

Attachments

• screenshot-1335206748113.png
    screenshot-1335206748113.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 163
  • screenshot-1335206736028.png
    screenshot-1335206736028.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 160

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Thanks. :)
Maybe make a cleaning script, but not sure, I made a too much changes, more than 100 files dropped from original rom, and a lot of files changed. :eek: Near 200 file changed/deleted, so an all-in-one fix maybe not possible, only a new release... ;) And some bug waiting for fix yet... :eek:

Reactions: -James-

koledok

Sep 19, 2011
I think battery consumption with phone in stand by or idle is quite normal. I see when I have any activity battery drain starts without control! I set brightness at minimum and auto brightness off but without any gain. This is behind my possibilities. I hope in you. About led I can't reach to find any settings, I found sound, vibrate notification but no led. I set up a new rule in CM7 but it doesn't work. Ok, go on!

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Ok. I changed the CMParts, a lot of missed options added, I forgot the led settings not available in original release. :eek:

Edit: now in my phone the battery consumption approx 40% display, 30% standby, 20% idle and the remaining 10% is android system and some apps. In night battery drain approx. 7-8%, and I can use the phone with display 40% brightness, continous internet usage (2g/3g) with xda, ebuddy, opera for 6-7 hours without long interrupts, and wifi always off. Its good?

Last edited:

koledok

Sep 19, 2011
Now I'm 11% standby and 10% idle, only2% display, like other Rom I used, such as GDX. The big difference is in system: 74% against only 5% of GDX

xp7

Sep 17, 2011
SMS

sometimes receiving SMS in status bar no icon for that therefor i dont know receiving any sms! but i use go sms app and with this app no problem for icon sms.for what?

pilu1978

Jul 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Conversations.apk sometime died, and need manual restart the app to see new sms. :( Working on a solution, while this fix not ready use mms.apk from another rom, or any sms app from market. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -----------------------------------------------
    --- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_v1.1.1 ---

Code:
    [CENTER]- Updated latest Google Play Store 
    - optilized Rom Speed and Smothnes 
    - Optimized Gps 
    - Optimized data Connection 
    - Optimized camera Quality 
    - app2sd shuld be fixed 
    - USSD fix v2 thanks [B]pilu1978[/B]
    - removed callog and telephony timescape plugin [/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0 ----

Changelog :

Code:
    - fixed bluteouth 
    - fixed Wifi
    - added new radio app ( Xperia Arc 2.3.4 ) 
    - changed walkman player  by Xperia S moded miui Player !
    - fixed aire plane mode switch
    - fixed usb teathering 
    - fixed wifi teathering
    - fixed brightness issue 
    - fixed lockscreen bugs 
    - updated all system apps with latest one 

--- Features add : 
    - added compas 
    - added xperia notes 
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk again !
    - track id is now also available inside the radio app ![/CENTER]

---- Achotjan_Semc_Debrand_Engine_CM7.2_V1.0_Beta-2 ----

Code:
    [CENTER][B]Changelog :[/B][/CENTER]

- foxed bluteouth 
    - fixed headphone 
    - fixed status bar 
    - added new radio app 
    - added gallery 3d 
    - added walkman player (miuimusic by forgy..)
    - fixed facebook inside xperia connection random issue 
    - fixed random reboot 
    - optimized the whole rom , to be stable 
    - all stability releated bus fixed ! ( no more random reboot or other )
    - fixed app install 
    - fixed market app install 
    - fixed market sync random bootlop 
    - partially fixed wifi ( need somme report to see if is working for all )

--- Features add : 

- Added Ultra brightness into Cyanogenmodsettings / display 
    - Semc themes rebuilded fr mdpi support !
    - cm7 themechosser  integreated into home and setting.apk 

ps : not ask for theme issue that it not change the wallpaper 
    its not a issue or bug its a feature all semc wallpepers are available 
    on wallpaper/sony ericsson wallpaper
    Xperia S wallpapers and semc theme for theme chosser

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

screenshot1330226274585.png
    screenshot1330226200305.png
    screenshot1330226162584.png

CM7.2 Phone.apk and telephony provider ( solve the uSSD errors but lose Semc UI )

- flash this via CWM recovery !​

Kernel for SDE and USSD & SMS FIX

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    23/08/2012
    Please do not send pm to me related to this rom!!!​
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    First words: It will be a little bit off-topic, but I must say some additions to iridaki's post.

@OP: Read again iridaki's post, and read again and again... And thinking on it. After this read back your OWN posts. And thinking again. Everybody can see, the most post from you is nothing more than: ...in the NEXT release..., ...I WILL make..., ...SOON..., and of course: DONATE ME... Donate but why??? At least need a working rom. And need SUPPORT. Nothing happened since the first release what was in end of february/begin of march (I don't remeber exactly). And what happened in the last half year? Nothing. Two FAKE release (the V1.1 and the V1.1.1) with a long changelog, but nothing happened really. Everyone who have these releases can check it. Search a file/folder comparison tool (for example kdiff3 this is free and available for windows/linux) and you can see: nothing changed, just added a lot of conflicting tweak script, and replace few files (what someone mentioned earlier in this thread). This is NOT development. A lot of changelog and post about the future, without do any real changes is nothing more than a big joke. And want donation? The first thing: repair the BASIC functionalities (for example, the init script support, wifi, settings, etc.). These functions not working correctly in this rom, BUT working good in EVERY low quality, terrible roms. And a minimal support needed. If you not have enough time, search another member who can help to answer the questions. The frequent answer: "I working on lot of device" is not enough. This problem is exists in your ALL thread.
    Your style and posting method is too arrogant, when I read these posts: I feel from your words: "I'm a god of developing, and nobody can reproduce what I do". And finally some words about your signature. As everybody can see, you are a Team FreeXperia member. Good. But you are the only one FXP member, who not post sources, not give support, etc. The whole FXP team working for the WHOLE XPERIA COMMUNITY. But you looks like want to keep some privileges, and always hiding behind mystic posts, without any concrete thing.

@everybody: I can't say nothing more: read iridaki's post. The whole topic is nothing more than a dreaming. 2300+ posts for one partially working rom, and a lot of post about the future updates (what never arriving). If you want to make a donation to the OP, do it. If you want to wait for this rom, do it. If you want to talk about this rom, make a thead in general section, and everyone can write the useless ...I love this rom..., ...the great developer made it..., ...waiting..., etc posts

And finally: sorry for the long post and my english... ;)