[ROM]OFFICIAL MIUIAndroid 2.3.9 - AndroidInsomnia & MIUIAndroid

Search This thread

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
FYI GUYS! Again not my work and I am not really a fan of MIUI as stated in an earlier post but here is a new ROM for MIUI posted by and Developed by ?????? from Baidu again the page is in Chinese so you will more than likely need to translate the page . The link is above in my"quote" on top of this posting ......let me know how it is,I have been impressed by the Sense 4.1a Rom I found over there.So I am curious to hear how this one is.:D

How did you undervolting?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda app-developers app

JG

Jun 12, 2012
United States
How did you undervolting?

Id rather not share all my secrets but here is a cool app from playstore that will assist you .but you need to play around carefully to find a good setting and still maintain stability..... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incredicontrol
or find oc/uv beater mod..:D
mind you i diid not use these for this kernel as i modded it another way so not sure if they will work correctly because it depends on the kernel and I am not a kernel dev I just modified for personal for testing purposes FYI
Actually read this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956346

Last edited:
Reactions: N_otori0us_

ibuddler

Jul 9, 2012
It is in Chinese but what i did when i tried it was converted all i could to English and the stuff i couldn't i just uninstalled and re-installed from various places such as Google play and by searching thru XDA for other apps and mods but I am not a MIUI lover. I tried that kernel 3.0.83 it is pretty optimized but that 3.0.93 one that comes in that newer sense rom sucks.There doesn't seem to be any of those flickering or overheating that i noticed with that earlier sense ROM from elgin but I am not big on headphones anyways I get pretty good battery life with it as well however I under-volted it -50 and running it a bit overclocked .

You said the headphone is working in. 83 kernel?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 4

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
Id rather not share all my secrets but here is a cool app from playstore that will assist you .but you need to play around carefully to find a good setting and still maintain stability..... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incredicontrol
or find oc/uv beater mod..:D
mind you i diid not use these for this kernel as i modded it another way so not sure if they will work correctly because it depends on the kernel and I am not a kernel dev I just modified for personal for testing purposes FYI
Actually read this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1956346

I used incredicontrol too but I don't really think it did anything....

I'm on cyanogenmod 7 with tdj kernel

robross0606

Feb 22, 2011
Download?

I'm sick of the instability on ICS and Jelly Bean ROMS. Want to go back to GB-based ROM and MIUI was the best. All the download links appear to be broken. Does anyone have a live link to download the latest version of MIUI for Glacier?:confused:

robross0606

Feb 22, 2011
Thanks! I've never known quite how to interpret all the different version numbers in MIUI roms. Is this MIUI v2.3.7 or v2.4.20? If 2.3.7, what happened to the 2.3.9 originally posted on this thread's OP?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Looks like this doesn't "add russian language" but actually replace English label resources with Russian in some locations. There appears to be no way to switch back to English even if English is chosen as the language. Russian appears in seemingly random locations in the ROM so this is somewhat unusable. Thanks anyway.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

I take that back. After second reboot, all Russian language appears to have disappeared. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts