Nexus 5 Android 4.4.2 Lockscreen widgets

Search This thread
N

Nomad-117

Hi all, I just got my nexus 5 and right after I updated my system to Android 4.4.2, I tried to add widgets to the lockscreen, but it just doesn't work. I know you have to enable widgets under security in the settings and I did that. I just can't swipe left on the lockscreen to get that plus sign. Also dashclock doesn't work. Help! Any idea is much appreciated.

jefftheworld

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
jefftheworld.com
Hi all, I just got my nexus 5 and right after I updated my system to Android 4.4.2, I tried to add widgets to the lockscreen, but it just doesn't work. I know you have to enable widgets under security in the settings and I did that. I just can't swipe left on the lockscreen to get that plus sign. Also dashclock doesn't work. Help! Any idea is much appreciated.

I find that I have to really swipe from the edge of the screen, some cases may prevent this or make it difficult.

N

Nomad-117

I find that I have to really swipe from the edge of the screen, some cases may prevent this or make it difficult.

Oh my god thank you so much! I didn't realize that... I had a case on so that explains... Yes i totally agree we are to really swipe from the edge. Thank you so much!

The-Droidster

May 27, 2012
XDA 24 x 7
You have to expand the widget first. Just drag the clock widget downwards. When its expanded, try swiping your screen. It should work.

Haik0

May 15, 2012
Word/Text clock lockscreen widget ?

Is there such a widget for a lockscreen, which would display a clock / time written in words ?? Like the clock face one on Pebble smart watch, for example?!
Example, the time is 5:36 and on the widget it would be displayed as "five thirty six" !

Thanks

Top Liked Posts