Search This thread

GoldenTiger

Oct 15, 2007
Well, it has some info on the tracking # at least now

[*IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/6th0yg.jpg[/IMG]

Woo.. UPS says it will be delivered by 3PM today

[*IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2q352fl.jpg[/IMG]

I will post some pics as soon as it arrives.. might have to be from my phone cam as my wife's not letting me on my computer since i had outpatient back surgery to shave one of my discs from hitting my spinal cord. i'll use the phone though since she lets me use that if thats the case. right now she's sleep so i am sneaking time in. the miracles of modern medicine.. back surgery and i'm home the same day

Grats on the shipment! That is amazing as far as your back goes.... hope you have a good recovery :).

Same here. Hopefully Amazon has it up soon.

I hope so too... would love to overnight it with Prime and get it on Saturday (tomorrow) :D!

bleclair

Jan 24, 2010
Albuquerque
It won't ship until it can arrive on Tuesday or later.

Maybe, but then it shouldn't have been listed as in stock and ready to ship...

(And they already charged my credit card.)

Oh, well, no biggie. Hopefully it ships today. If not, I might cancel and wait on Amazon...

I'm a Prime member and I get 3% back with their credit card.

Last edited:

gorby911

Jul 12, 2007
I use Engadget as a source of tech news in general and that's about it. I never take their reviews and ratings seriously because they are always biased and very frequently flawed or innacurate.

SlimDan22

Jan 7, 2007
Warren, Michigan
Mine says 4/25/11 (I got two day). I also regret not getting overnight :) The difference in price between 3 and 2 day was tiny so i figured why not.

Yeah i didn't bother looking at the other prices for shipping i was rushing to buy it because i was afraid it was going to sell out lol

At least i don't have class Tuesday so i get to mess with it all day

EJL1980

Feb 28, 2011
Yeah i didn't bother looking at the other prices for shipping i was rushing to buy it because i was afraid it was going to sell out lol

At least i don't have class Tuesday so i get to mess with it all day

LOL I'll be busy all weekend so I guess its good I didn't overnight. I didn't sign up for the free shipping thing for the same reason. In a rush.

EJL1980

Feb 28, 2011
I wish we had a list of brick and mortar stores that will have them on tuesday...

My staples said they'd have them, but the guy immediately told me he couldn't pre order and tried to sell me on the Xoom and Playbook. "They can do a lot more than the ASUS can do". He was shocked when I told him the internals on the Transformer were very similar to the Xoom.

dufran3

Nov 15, 2009
My staples said they'd have them, but the guy immediately told me he couldn't pre order and tried to sell me on the Xoom and Playbook. "They can do a lot more than the ASUS can do". He was shocked when I told him the internals on the Transformer were very similar to the Xoom.

lol, you are suprised that the salesman at staples has no idea what they are talking about??:eek:

Top Liked Posts