[Completed] NEED HELP with my HP SLATE 6 VOICE TAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ikuza27

Jun 2, 2014
please help my Hewlett Packard slate 6 VOICETAB..no one talk about it even i search it at google,
i;ve problem crash not STarting with this gadget.and im confused to choose what ROM should i use.

i already do the factory reset..but still not startin up..
please somebody could you help me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: saher_beko2001
please help my Hewlett Packard slate 6 VOICETAB..no one talk about it even i search it at google,
i;ve problem crash not STarting with this gadget.and im confused to choose what ROM should i use.
Hi,

Please can you describe with more details and clearly what exactly is your problem?
Apparently your device is a Hewlett Packard Slate 6 voicetab - OS: JB 4.2.2
Is your device rooted?
Last operation made ?

Don't forget that you need to be more explicit when you need help ;)

Ikuza27

Jun 2, 2014
Hi,

Please can you describe with more details and clearly what exactly is your problem?
Is your device rooted?
Last operation made ?

yes my device was 4.2.2
Rooted

last operation i used rom toolbox change ondemand rate (i forgot the name)but the usual number was 10.000..i changed it to 50.000,then checked the apply to boot..

and the build prob i change the dalvik.vm.heapsize..from 256m to 48m

and then it stuck when startup.:crying:

yes my device was 4.2.2
Rooted
last operation i used rom toolbox change ondemand rate (i forgot the name)but the usual number was 10.000..i changed it to 50.000,then checked the apply to boot..
Can you tell me where have you downloaded your rom?
And apparently,you have changed the governor and the frequencies of your kernel.
The only solution is to use your nandroid backup for restore your last version.

I'm really sorry but we haven't forum or thread about your device.
I will tried to find something for helping you

Ikuza27

Jun 2, 2014
And apparently,you have changed the governor and the frequencies of your kernel.

i download the rom from the official HP support..(sorry i cant put the link bcause not have 10 posts)so i attach a screenshot.

i dont have back up from nandroid..im just change it and reboot the device..so i dont have the backup :crying:

yeah i search it but no one in the forum talk about this device :eek:

apreciate it for your help sir :good:

Attachments

• hp.png
    hp.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 5,392
Nov 16, 2011
North Carolina
You need to post the URL of the HP site. Also, without a backup it's going to be pretty difficult. You're going to have to find the factory image somewhere on the web. You did some pretty serious modifications as Ikuza27 eluded to. Good luck

Ikuza27

Jun 2, 2014
You need to post the URL of the HP site. Also, without a backup it's going to be pretty difficult. You're going to have to find the factory image somewhere on the web. You did some pretty serious modifications as Ikuza27 eluded to. Good luck

yes..but i cant post url before 10 post..mybad..yea i still trying to find it..but no one work for this device on custom recovey or cwm..

i already try fastboot..try sdk android fast boot but no device detected because the fastboot stuck..then i try adb ..its connect to the PC .but i dont know what recovery.img must used..someone tell me to used the similar specification phone..but what device that smilar with this device :confused:

already try the official from the HP support..but still installation aborted when already half way to success..

i buy this device at 10 may ..but now it not worked :crying:

yes..but i cant post url before 10 post..mybad..yea i still trying to find it..but no one work for this device on custom recovey or cwm..
i already try fastboot..try sdk android fast boot but no device detected because the fastboot stuck..then i try adb ..its connect to the PC .but i dont know what recovery.img must used..someone tell me to used the similar specification phone..but what device that smilar with this device :confused:
already try the official from the HP support..but still installation aborted when already half way to success..

I'm really sorry but I cannot help you more. I've tried searching a link for a factory image or something that it can help you, but except the HP website for support, nothing.
For your next device, don't forget to do a nandroid backup before to do something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm really sorry but I cannot help you more. I've tried searching a link for a factory image or something that it can help you, but except the HP website for support, nothing.
    For your next device, don't forget to do a nandroid backup before to do something.

Hi,

Is your device rooted?
    Last operation made ?

Hi,

Is your device rooted?
    Last operation made ?

yes my device was 4.2.2
    Rooted

yes my device was 4.2.2
    Rooted