White HTC EVO 4G lands early in Best Buy stores

Search This thread

gman8966

Jan 4, 2008
It says right on engadget on the last picture the hardware version is 0003.

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
Buying the white one may give other people the impression you're carrying an iPhone. The last thing I want is someone thinking I am a simpleton iPhone Luser..

jblazea50

Feb 10, 2010
Beltsville
so it's just the battery cover that's white; i expected the front to be white as well; if you are going to rock the white, why only go half in, need to go all white out

faymus

Jun 7, 2007
Thanks to this thread, went to bestbuy and got my white evo. Ive alwasy liked white gagdets and to those asking why not white in front. because it takes away from the screen. when you are watching a movie or any video for that matter the black just fades away, probably why you dont see too many white tvs.

Jun 13, 2010
Exactly! I just wish more of the bezel was white and just the face was black so you dont get this half and half stuff...

flam253

Mar 15, 2010
Thanks to this thread, went to bestbuy and got my white evo. Ive alwasy liked white gagdets and to those asking why not white in front. because it takes away from the screen. when you are watching a movie or any video for that matter the black just fades away, probably why you dont see too many white tvs.

wtf was there no wait for the phone or what

GripR

Oct 1, 2007
So those of you that received your white evo's, where are you guys located? I live in Orange County, Calif and I non of the Best Buy's around here had them.