Evo 4G Extended Battery + Cover - less than $8 !

Search This thread

evoic

Nov 16, 2010
I know nothing about the Evo, so if this is for the wrong version, apologies.....but this is a great deal.

You need to go here before they sell out, who knows how many they have in stock. Normally around $50 shipped, you can get it for around $8 ! ! - Use this code at checkout: 2200evobatery

http://www.handhelditems.com/premium-exten...0-p-157130.html

Check my profile, I'm a member with a Samsung Captivate.
Not affiliated with these guys at all, just saw the deal on Slickdeals and thought of you folks.

shoobshoober

Dec 17, 2010
I wouldn't trust chinese batteries. got 2 from ebay and one from quickshippers on amazon. one decent one from ebay. the other two don't even charge past 60% after calibration... ridiculous. I'm buying a platinum series battery right when april rolls around so i can redeem my ebucks

STIDRIVER

Jun 13, 2010
I wouldn't trust chinese batteries. got 2 from ebay and one from quickshippers on amazon. one decent one from ebay. the other two don't even charge past 60% after calibration... ridiculous. I'm buying a platinum series battery right when april rolls around so i can redeem my ebucks

Me and one of my co-workers just got the Quickshippers version from Amazon... Maybe we just got a good batch but they are both working out great! New back covers that come with it fit like OEM too. Got them for $11 shipped... No issues so far...

zoinks

Mar 9, 2010
i bought one of these a couple of weeks ago from this store. with minimal/moderate use, after 12+ hours, it was at about 74%.

hgreen70

Jan 19, 2008
All right here is my 3500 experience so far. I bought a 3500 from quickshippers on Amazon for 13.00 battery came in 3 days i placed it in and used it for 4 hrs it went dead i used old battery and wiped battery stats tried to charge 3500 battery in the phone it gave a over heat green and red led. Then i took the sd card out old battery back in and wiped again and re tried charging. it worked. I charged over night with the phone off. Unplugged at 7 am this morning it is now 11:10pm and i have 9% remaining and want to go to bed but battery is still going.

I used the phone normally not a heavy talker. But heavy internet, txt and 100 emails aday using k9, 2 gmail accounts. Today i ran wifi all day 4g for 1 hr or so youtube and a. Small amount of gaming.

For 13 bucks this is awesome. I can't wait until this battery is conditioned...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

adrian2pm

Oct 25, 2007
chi-town
All right here is my 3500 experience so far. I bought a 3500 from quickshippers on Amazon for 13.00 battery came in 3 days i placed it in and used it for 4 hrs it went dead i used old battery and wiped battery stats tried to charge 3500 battery in the phone it gave a over heat green and red led. Then i took the sd card out old battery back in and wiped again and re tried charging. it worked. I charged over night with the phone off. Unplugged at 7 am this morning it is now 11:10pm and i have 9% remaining and want to go to bed but battery is still going.

I used the phone normally not a heavy talker. But heavy internet, txt and 100 emails aday using k9, 2 gmail accounts. Today i ran wifi all day 4g for 1 hr or so youtube and a. Small amount of gaming.

For 13 bucks this is awesome. I can't wait until this battery is conditioned...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
tried that didnt work..my led keeps blinking red and green

huynhc

Oct 23, 2007
i can vouch for the 3500 battery. Bought it and have been using it. I figured the most accurate way to measure the battery life would be to leave it unplugged and just not touch the damn thing since saying i used it for 12 hours with moderate usage is rather subjective....
To my surprise, it discharges at a rate of about 1% an hour if not doing anything on it! On stock, running CM7, it would discharge at a rate of about 5-7% (i did used to have better battery life on the stock battery with netarchy's kernal and myn's rls 5 but i love gingerbread too much and realized i don't need sense [fyi it used to discharge around 3% if phone left on with wifi enabled and not doing anything) My results are better than expected because I did also apply the "lower havs -75mv havs edit" by viper in the development thread.

So in conclusion
3500 battery + savage-zen kernal + CM7 + vipers HAVS edit = awesome battery life

FYI: I did have to charge the battery fully and reboot once it reached a hundred to actually fully charge the battery. When I got it, it charged at a rate of about 5% per minute which I thought was really fast. Once it hit 100% I rebooted, it went down to 87% and slowly charged up to 100% (over 20-25 minutes). Then from there, I got awesome battery life.
I also tried to charge the battery with the phone off at that point and it didn't continue to charge; I also plugged the battery into an external charger at that point and it didnt resume charging either so I figured it reached full capacity.

nickhernandez

Feb 16, 2011
Roscoe, Illinois
www.twitter.com
I know nothing about the Evo, so if this is for the wrong version, apologies.....but this is a great deal.

You need to go here before they sell out, who knows how many they have in stock. Normally around $50 shipped, you can get it for around $8 ! ! - Use this code at checkout: 2200evobatery

http://www.handhelditems.com/premium-exten...0-p-157130.html

Check my profile, I'm a member with a Samsung Captivate.
Not affiliated with these guys at all, just saw the deal on Slickdeals and thought of you folks.

Noice! I've got the classic one from Sprint. Works wonders with an SBC kernel.