Help thread ExtremeLegend™ Fuse for ppl who can't post at dev thread yet

Search This thread

pepijn499

Apr 25, 2011
To be honest I think one of the only things the community of the Legend is still waiting for is ICS with working wi-fi/gps/HWA. And since you can't really port that's not going to be great. But we got lots of Froyo/Ginger choices already...

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
well i'm eagerly waiting for a working cm9,both because it's ICS and CM. i'm very pleased with cm roms,so i tend to stick to them, but i'm open viewed and would take any rom,if no other reason then just for fun and for testing.

thansk for the offer

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
Is it possible to have a combination of Vanilla + Sense, like SuperVillainZ ROM found across the more popular HTC devices?

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Thanks for the opinion guys :D ill try to get a cm9 beta, but it'll be harddd, anyway thanks so much for Ur opinions, highly appreciated :D

sent from my beast HTC Sensation powered by my Extreme Sensation Blaze™ 2 with HTC Sense 3.6

Reactions: Stevemotto

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Tbh, ICS Is the most popular demand right now. Good on ya for making a rom for a phone that you no longer use :)

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Tbh, ICS Is the most popular demand right now. Good on ya for making a rom for a phone that you no longer use :)

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

cool, ill see what i can do, mate, im actually still using the Legend, its my first Android phone and i love it :D its what got me into android and dont wanna waste it, im using both phones now :D

LiViD

Aug 27, 2010
Smithers, BC
ICS won't be made available as the Legend does not have enough RAM (384MB), the Adreno 200 is aged, and MSM7227 won't have enough CPU power to run it. We already have enough Froyo/Gingerbread ROM's for this phone. Is it a great phone? Yes. However, there are quite a few newer HTC phones that the devs are putting their time and energy into. Don't contradict me about the chinese ROM going around. As long as the devs can't find the appropriate driver modules for the WiFi, BT, and GPS, it's not worth using.

Last edited:

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Im gonna see what i can do, i think ill start with a very clean cm7, but ill work my way thru. Cheers for the opinions guys !!!

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Kay, ive decided. Imma name it Extreme Legend Fuse, its gonna be based on latest stable version of CM7. Theres no use of making an ICS if it wont work properly as we have no ICS sources specifically for the
legend From HTC. No use. I dont wanna make a rom which wont work.

Im gonna keep updating u guys with news on fuse (WOW that rymes lol)

So this is gonna be a custom version of CM7 :D

Stay tune for more info on Fuse :D

Last edited:

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
A lil bit of an info on the upcoming fuse

- default launcher is LauncherPro
- Might include CM9 music player :D
- will be at least 20% faster than normal CM7

Stay tuned

Reactions: Caifan09

Messatsu

Aug 10, 2010
Looks great, with a gps working perfectly and the trackball waking option it would be good.

Good luck dude !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, this a now help thread for ppl that couldn't post in the dev section yet, so if ur a new xda member , don't hesitate to ask questions here :)
    Amazing ROM

Hi I just want to say your ROM ExtremeLegendFuse is amazing on my HTC Legend. It's just so fast and responsive and I don't think I've had 1 FC with this ROM. I can't wait for the next version to be released! Keep up the good work :D
    Looks great, with a gps working perfectly and the trackball waking option it would be good.

Good luck dude !

Cheers dude. Ill make sure gps works :D and i wanna expand the Extreme.ROM Series to my amazing legend :D theres already extreme sensation and im looking forward for Extreme Legend Fuse :D
    releasing it tomorrow :D
    Thanks for the opinion guys :D ill try to get a cm9 beta, but it'll be harddd, anyway thanks so much for Ur opinions, highly appreciated :D

sent from my beast HTC Sensation powered by my Extreme Sensation Blaze™ 2 with HTC Sense 3.6