Modding stock rom

Search This thread

streetu

Jul 25, 2012
Gdańsk
Why it's no custom rom based on stock for Tablet Z ? And a small number mods for stock ?
I have locked bootloader on my tablet and i must stay on stock and i don't have any choice. I must have normal stock or i must do something myself.
It's a weird because all xperia's have thier own mods for stock and for us is nothing :(

ryany67

Nov 2, 2010
Szczecin
Why it's no custom rom based on stock for Tablet Z ? And a small number mods for stock ?
I have locked bootloader on my tablet and i must stay on stock and i don't have any choice. I must have normal stock or i must do something myself.
It's a weird because all xperia's have thier own mods for stock and for us is nothing :(

so, ill anserw you with a example:
im using sgp321 but also Xperia T with stock 4.3 android but modded by someone, so its mean ive xperia z2 home.apk, settings, bravia engine 7, and much more, because sony sucks and ill no more recive an update fe. straight to 4.4... with xpeira tablet z1, you have became 4.4, so its the same firmware as xperia tablet z2. the same laggy settings (yea, with newest update xtz2 is also laggy -.-'), home launcher, ect.

another custiomization and ported apps you can install with xposed or from or from android 4.4 devices froums (explecielly from Xperia Z non-tablet). or unlock yours bootloader and install whatever you want.

thats all.

Reactions: streetu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

so, ill anserw you with a example:
    im using sgp321 but also Xperia T with stock 4.3 android but modded by someone, so its mean ive xperia z2 home.apk, settings, bravia engine 7, and much more, because sony sucks and ill no more recive an update fe. straight to 4.4... with xpeira tablet z1, you have became 4.4, so its the same firmware as xperia tablet z2. the same laggy settings (yea, with newest update xtz2 is also laggy -.-'), home launcher, ect.

another custiomization and ported apps you can install with xposed or from or from android 4.4 devices froums (explecielly from Xperia Z non-tablet). or unlock yours bootloader and install whatever you want.

thats all.