wifi issue in paranoid 4.5 beta 2

Search This thread

pejman97

Jun 14, 2014
Arak
when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.:crying::crying::crying::crying:
please if any one know how to solve this problem, help me

Anshelmo46

Mar 12, 2011
when I installed this rom in to my xperia s (lt26i) at first the wifi works great but for example when I rebooted my phone then wifi doesn't work att all and even the wifi icon in settings remained gray and doesn't became blue.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Me and my wife have this problem too... Wifi is automatically disabled and reconnecting isnt possible. Only after a complete reboot (shutting down) is solving this... Galaxy Nexus with PA 4.5 b2

juacaom

Apr 3, 2013
I had the same issue in my Moto G, I turned it off, restart, wipe data and nothing worked. I had to return to 4.5 beta 1 and it's working

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Anshelmo46

Mar 12, 2011
Curious... because of other problems i had to fully reset the gnex of my wife. The reason was a neverending bootanimation. Even a flash of the beta1 per sideload didnt worked. So I went back to stock and after that to 4.45 PA stable. And what should I say, the wifi issue is still there... maybe not a PA issue?? I dont know..

bengio76

Jul 23, 2014
In the next days I will try to apply beta 3 on my LT26i. I hope this will solve the problem

Inviato dal mio LT26i utilizzando Tapatalk

juacaom

Apr 3, 2013
WiFi works with custom kernel, I flashed xperience Kernel and wifi is working, but radio fm stoped. I prefer wifi than radio. jejej, Just flash 4.5 beta 3, then xperience kernel and camera libs and enjoy.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

monada

Aug 30, 2014

i used cusrom PA beta 3 but still use the kernel evolve 1.17. when i flash using kernel 1.24 wifi doesn work. so i restore latest backup on beta3 than upgrade to beta4 and still using evolve 1.17 kernel because when i flash to evolve 1.24 my wifi still doesnt work

sorry, english is not my mother language