[ROM][JB][STOCK]Stock De-Odexed ROM V1 for Canvas Doodle A111

Search This thread

adityak74

Jan 18, 2013
St Louis
First De-odexed ROM for Canvas Doodle A111.

Give a thumbs up if you like my work

Features:
  • De-odexed.
  • Pre-Rooted.
  • Bloatware Removed.
  • Apps Zip-Aligned.
  • More RAM Optimized.
  • Scrolling optimised.
  • build.prop tweaked.

The ROM will erase your data that is the internal memory so please backup all the apps,songs and other things which you have in your internal memory.It will not harm your sdcard or memory card contents.This ROM can be used as a base ROM for porting other ROMs to Doodle.But this doesn’t have init.d support now.So if you wait for V2 Stock Deodexed that will be suitable for porting ROMs.

You will lose all your apps and data after flashing the ROM.To ensure you get it back just backup your current ROM using CWM.
Then install the De-odexed ROM and then reboot.Once you are done with setting up your phone,again reboot into CWM and now to get your apps and data back just go to Backup and Restore->advanced restore->select the folder->select data->this will only restore your data for you.Including your apps settings,launchers,wallpapers,fonts,everything.
Now reboot and you are back to normal.Only thing now is your ROM is deodexed and you can theme it as you want and many other things can also be done.
For ROM porting my next version V2 will have init.d support which is widely used in all the ROM porting tutorials.So ROM porters just wait for my V2 of the Stock Deodexed ROM and other can enjoy!!!
Happy Modding!!!

Installation Procedure:
  • Download ROM Zip file.
  • Copy it to Sdcard.
  • [You should have CWM Installed for downloading working CWM click here]
  • Reboot into CWM by holding power and volume up button.
  • Go to CWM->Install zip from sdcard->select zip file->Now select the ZIP file(Micromax_A111_Deodexed_V1.zip)->select install.
  • [No need to wipe data and cache everything will be done by the ROM installation]
  • After it finishes just remove the battery and insert the battery and reboot.
  • Wait for some 2-5mins and then you can see your phone as fresh usage.Setup your phone and restore your apps.

Screenshots:
screenshot_2014-06-08-23-00-19.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-23-00-13.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-49.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-43.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-37.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-57-33.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-57-50.png

That’s it now you have de-odexed ROM.Now you can use UOT Kitchen for editing the UI.Also the RAM is slightly optimized.Scrolling is smooth.
More to come in the V2 of the Stock De-odexed ROM by this weekend.Til then Enjoy!!!

Credits : Me for the awesome ROM.Jonathan and Paul for updater-script.

Last edited:

Andy1911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 1, 2014
Pune
Hey bro, its in the wrong section.. Only source builds are allowed in original devb sectn... Contact fourm moderator and make changes

Reactions: dudi71
Aug 15, 2016
rom required

hey .. can you please provide me the backup.zip (already functioning) for stock rom of a111 . my touch screen is gone from bottom so i'm not able to continue the setup process of roms that i install.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First De-odexed ROM for Canvas Doodle A111.

Give a thumbs up if you like my work

Features:
    • De-odexed.
    • Pre-Rooted.
    • Bloatware Removed.
    • Apps Zip-Aligned.
    • More RAM Optimized.
    • Scrolling optimised.
    • build.prop tweaked.

The ROM will erase your data that is the internal memory so please backup all the apps,songs and other things which you have in your internal memory.It will not harm your sdcard or memory card contents.This ROM can be used as a base ROM for porting other ROMs to Doodle.But this doesn’t have init.d support now.So if you wait for V2 Stock Deodexed that will be suitable for porting ROMs.

You will lose all your apps and data after flashing the ROM.To ensure you get it back just backup your current ROM using CWM.
    Then install the De-odexed ROM and then reboot.Once you are done with setting up your phone,again reboot into CWM and now to get your apps and data back just go to Backup and Restore->advanced restore->select the folder->select data->this will only restore your data for you.Including your apps settings,launchers,wallpapers,fonts,everything.
    Now reboot and you are back to normal.Only thing now is your ROM is deodexed and you can theme it as you want and many other things can also be done.
    For ROM porting my next version V2 will have init.d support which is widely used in all the ROM porting tutorials.So ROM porters just wait for my V2 of the Stock Deodexed ROM and other can enjoy!!!
    Happy Modding!!!

Installation Procedure:
    • Download ROM Zip file.
    • Copy it to Sdcard.
    • [You should have CWM Installed for downloading working CWM click here]
    • Reboot into CWM by holding power and volume up button.
    • Go to CWM->Install zip from sdcard->select zip file->Now select the ZIP file(Micromax_A111_Deodexed_V1.zip)->select install.
    • [No need to wipe data and cache everything will be done by the ROM installation]
    • After it finishes just remove the battery and insert the battery and reboot.
    • Wait for some 2-5mins and then you can see your phone as fresh usage.Setup your phone and restore your apps.

Screenshots:
    screenshot_2014-06-08-23-00-19.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-23-00-13.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-49.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-43.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-59-37.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-57-33.png

screenshot_2014-06-08-22-57-50.png

That’s it now you have de-odexed ROM.Now you can use UOT Kitchen for editing the UI.Also the RAM is slightly optimized.Scrolling is smooth.
    More to come in the V2 of the Stock De-odexed ROM by this weekend.Til then Enjoy!!!

Credits : Me for the awesome ROM.Jonathan and Paul for updater-script.
    Hey bro, its in the wrong section.. Only source builds are allowed in original devb sectn... Contact fourm moderator and make changes