[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery [v6.0.4.6]

Search This thread

jegr6

great! thanks mate
@Blefish.
i fixed off mode charge for twrp and cwm recovery for these two devices : huawei u8860 and huawei u8800pro...
i believe i might help to fix that for also for u8800...
i will produce a cwm and twrp for u8800 and post them in their respective thread as attached zip..
please report if all is ok when uploaded
i have to finish a build before. later

JoseRebelo

Jul 18, 2011
so i had a test with twrp first...and wrote to forumber2...
it seem the bootloader is preventing the fix to work...so i don't yet what to do...if there is any thing to do...
so for now, sorry guys...
I think Blefish already fixed it, using a new bootloader. It just isn't released because it involved changing the partition table, not sure what's the status now.

Reactions: desalesouche

dancer_69

Jan 2, 2007
I think Blefish already fixed it, using a new bootloader. It just isn't released because it involved changing the partition table, not sure what's the status now.

In his twitter said that he fixed it:
Rudolf Tammekivi @rtammekivi · 29 Ιουν

Alright, I added FAT support for the LK bootloader. Means it doesn't need a custom partition table anymore.

but there is no release yet.

Nov 22, 2015
I thought you will get Image Signature Verify Fail?
I used the same method on another recovery.img file and this happened.
Luckily i saved it.
How did you do that without getting Image Signature Verify Fail?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 6.0.4.6 - Stable

Bugs (Report):
    • No offmode charging.
    • Sideloading does not work with large files.
    • CMD side (adb) reboot is not working.
    Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery.
    • Download the flashable zip below & flash it on top of your current recovery.
      If you don't have custom recovery installed before, refer to 5.5.0.4 instructions before updating to 6.0.4.6.
    Downloads:

Version 5.5.0.4 - Stable

Bugs (Report):
    • No capacitive key support on Synaptics, due to v5.5.0.4 not having virtual keys implemented.
    Installation:
    • Root your phone.
    • Download the recovery.img down below.
    • Save it to wherever you want.
    • Make sure the image name is recovery.img, rename if needed.
    • Download any root file manager, which can mount and show hidden folders.
    • Mount /.cust_backup as rw.
    • Copy and replace recovery.img from SD card to /.cust_backup/image/recovery.img
    Usage:
    • Make sure you have disabled fast boot (on official Gingerbread). Go to Settings->Applications->Fastboot and disable it.
    • Start the phone in recovery mode [Volume Up] + [Power]. Hold the keys down until you can see boot logo.
    • To move up, press [Volume Up].
    • To move down, press [Volume Down].
    • To select, press [Power].
    Downloads:

Credits:
    It happens because the 3.4 kernel is still very unstable.

The problem has been fixed, as said on the ROM thread. I will update the recovery once I do some more changes to the kernel (rebasing to a newer branch).
    Attached is a recovery that I made, it's v4 but should work. I just modified the hw recovery so it needs a working /system. Obviously there's nothing to flash yet (and you won't be able to flash the old ROMs because amss has changed). I don't intend to support this but feel free to try it out.
    I just uploaded experimental touch recovery build 1. Check the first page for details.
    Added v6.0.4.6 recovery, which will be required to install cm-11.0 (to come). If you have any issues, please report here or at GitHub.