[ROM][MIUI-G_2.4.13][ARC/ARC S][MULTI-LANGUAGE][Update FXP130 03 Ago 2012]

Search This thread

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
Release updated!!!

Changelog:
- Latest FXP116 updates
- Latest MIUI 2.4.13

If you use the LanguagePack, you need to reflash after ROM update.

ARC -> 1098 downloads
ARC S -> 274 downloads

Thank you for testing my ROM

GalaxyGS

Jan 11, 2005
Found the problem. Torch.apk from miui-g multilangpack zip not work, after reinstall torch.apk from main miui-g zip, I got it works again.

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Superfiscious

Mar 21, 2012
The thread would look alot better if you added some screenshots!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I can't take a screen capture using menu + volume down. have shutter sound but I can't find picture.:confused:

This is a temporary solution:
1) Go to Settings > System > SD card Settings. Click Unmount SD card.

2) Take your screenshots. They will now show up in your gallery.

3) Go back to SD card Settings and click Mount SD card.

**The below steps are OPTIONAL, but will remove the annoying "Move data to sd card" popup. Unfortunately, even if you hit OK, it will not successfully move the screenshots to the SD Card, despite looking like it does. Even worse, everytime your SD card is mounted, it will display that popup.

4) Using root explorer, go to /data/sdcard/. Delete the DCIM folder if it exists. Open /MIUI/screen_cap and move (dont copy, but move) all files inside to /sdcard/MIUI/screen_cap/. The goal here is to have nothing left inside /data/sdcard/ except empty folders (you can even remove those).

5) Open Gallery, press the Settings button, Re-scan SD card.

source = miui forum thread

GalaxyGS

Jan 11, 2005
There is something strange with Miui music player equalizer. Somehow I felt too much trebel, especially around 4kHz freq.

Anybody noticing this too? But fine with others 3rd party music player.

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Hi. I'm pretty much digging this rom so far. It has a little bit better performance compared to DiMiui and the battery life isn't any worse.
I have one problem though. I just recovered my backup of this rom, after testing some stock ICS roms. Then I wanted to install Extended Settings mod, I flashed the same zip package I've used before, and now I have a PINK status bar(freekin' sexy... :rolleyes: ), but yet no "MIUI Control Panel" app anywhere(not in MIUI Launcher nor any other launcher. Google Search didn't find it either). What to do? I know it should work cause I've used the same package on the same rom before...

:)

Last edited:

BlackMN

Jun 29, 2008
Hi. I'm pretty much digging this rom so far. It has a little bit better performance compared to DiMiui and the battery life isn't any worse.
I have one problem though. I just recovered my backup of this rom, after testing some stock ICS roms. Then I wanted to install Extended Settings mod, I flashed the same zip package I've used before, and now I have a PINK status bar(freekin' sexy... :rolleyes: ), but yet no "MIUI Control Panel" app anywhere(not in MIUI Launcher nor any other launcher. Google Search didn't find it either). What to do? I know it should work cause I've used the same package on the same rom before...

:)
Reinstall that app. I got MIUI Control Panel, I can setup something as date,colour, but i can't add apps draw, cant enable it
Wat kernel u use

Wysyłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
BlendKernel yo

Top Liked Posts