[ROM] Passion_KT_KR_2.15.1010.2_FRF91

Search This thread

wildsjustin

May 3, 2010
Almost same as FRF91 wht we r using on.

Difference r additional korean lang keyboard layout, and some new features of korea telecom corp's apps.

C

conflipper

Very nice

This shows that HTC is using this same build also for there ROMS now. This should be good news to see this.

nomadism

Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone know how to pull out the Keyboard files from this build? I really need this one! It has both Korean / English dictionary built in the "한글 키보드"which I think was exclusively built for the Korean Nexus One.

wildsjustin

May 3, 2010
Does anyone know how to pull out the Keyboard files from this build? I really need this one! It has both Korean / English dictionary built in the "한글 키보드"which I think was exclusively built for the Korean Nexus One.

Which Rom r u talking about? Korea-KT-FRF91 Rom already korean keyboard layout built in. And u can also use Korean/English dictionary..:confused:

nomadism

Jun 23, 2010
Which Rom r u talking about? Korea-KT-FRF91 Rom already korean keyboard layout built in. And u can also use Korean/English dictionary..:confused:

Well I would like to use the Korean Keyboard included in THIS rom on another ROM, if possible...am I somehow asking the wrong question? Sorry if I am :eek:

Last edited:

wildsjustin

May 3, 2010
Well I would like to use the Korean Keyboard included in rom on another ROM, if possible...am I somehow asking the wrong question? Sorry if I am :eek:

i didnt mean it.. :p
If someone or dev put Kor-Keyboard source out then make it to zip file, which can install over flash as u wish.. i can say its pretty possible to use it on other Rom.

Ask to developer! its the best way u get it! :)

vitec-rus

Jun 1, 2008
Версия Anddroid - 2.2
Версия ПО модуля связи - 32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04
Версия ядра - 2.6.32.9-27227-g3c98b0d haley@m4-dev #1
Номер сборки - 2.15.1010.2 CL203557 release-keys

AlessandroIT

Nov 17, 2009
Italy
www.androidflash.com
I've just flashed my stock EPF21B/EPF30 with this package.
All languages are included and it flyes.
The only strange thing, is that Build number doesn't show FRF91 but the system version..
So, i guess, this build won't receive official US update..i've tryied to downgrade but i always get "Main version is older".
At least, for now, it's perfect. Will see in the future what to do.

3RR0R404

Jun 15, 2009
Montpellier
This is an interresting ROM cause all EPF21B and EPF30 can go to Froyo without unlocking the bootloader.
But is it an official Google update ? We will be able to get next OTA ?

nomadism

Jun 23, 2010
This ROM also includes a new HBOOT, which has totally screwed me up. Ok, it was my fault that I was stupid enough to simply flash it by changing the file to PASSIMG.zip, but then I found out that it has a new HBOOT. (HBOOT-0.35.0017)

And yes, with the new HBoot, I cannot go back to the EPE76 because the original EPE76 is understood to be "older" "previous". Also, the newly released CM doesn't work also because it is designed to work with the old boot version.

blunden

Jun 11, 2009
This ROM also includes a new HBOOT, which has totally screwed me up. Ok, it was my fault that I was stupid enough to simply flash it by changing the file to PASSIMG.zip, but then I found out that it has a new HBOOT. (HBOOT-0.35.0017)

And yes, with the new HBoot, I cannot go back to the EPE76 because the original EPE76 is understood to be "older" "previous". Also, the newly released CM doesn't work also because it is designed to work with the old boot version.
You could try removing the asserts for the hboot version in CMs update-script or turn off asserts in clockwork recovery.

nomadism

Jun 23, 2010
You could try removing the asserts for the hboot version in CMs update-script or turn off asserts in clockwork recovery.

Thanks for the advice! I'm heading out to give it a try!

update: no, it didn't seem to work. Either I'm not removing the asserts correctly, or maybe the turn off asserts in clockwork recovery simply isn't working. Thanks anyway...

Last edited: