Skyrocket port by smartguy Q&A

Search This thread

tyler79durdan

Sep 28, 2011
1:1.61803
OP Plz change the title! Because i have rom for Note and This thread was created for the Port so take out team perfection from title and put Port whatever Q/A! I dont wanna confuse people!

Sorry man havent checked this in a while... What exactly do you want it to say?
Please thank reinbeau for bringing this to my attention...

smartguy044

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 3, 2012
North Carolina
why did this get reported

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

mods please delete

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bugs:
    Apps not fitting screen
    smemo
    spen button not working

ok guys please do not mention the above problems anymore i am gonna have the first problem fixed soon.

I will also be pulling another all nighter working on the spen and smemo problems

only thank me if you wont to and i helped but please go thank the team perfect crew for awesome roms and themes they did all the work in making these roms
    OP Plz change the title! Because i have rom for Note and This thread was created for the Port so take out team perfection from title and put Port whatever Q/A! I dont wanna confuse people!
    HOWTO: Use USB Storage

This is for everyone that doesn't understand the way USB Storage works in these ROMS (Stock Revamped & Sensation)

The Way to access your storage (SD & Internal) work much like the system before MTP was Introduced. Here is how to have success with getting your computer to see your phone.

#1 Phone should be UNPLUGGED from your USB cable.

#2 Go into SYSTEM SETTINGS, not Apex or any other home screen replacement.

#3 Under Wireless & Network tap MORE

#4 Tap USB UTILITIES

#5 Tap Connect storage to PC

#6 Plug in your phone

#7 Tap Turn on USB storage

#8 Tap OK

#9 (You are now connected and can see both internal and SD storage)

Edit: If you are already plugged in USB & Charging and you need to access your stuff, just use the notification bar at the top. TAP the USB icon and turn on USB storage from there.
    With permission, I open this thread to all Q&A related posts. The OP and devs have agreed to monitor it. All your queries should be posted here, for a better experience on xda. Thank you.
    drg8s ics rom is from the leak for the note where my port is ics from the skyrocket