[Bootanimation] Retrograde Sensation+Black Htc+Beats boot animations all into one!

Search This thread

arn82

Jan 14, 2008
San Leandro, CA
Give credit to where credit is due(see below), but I wouldn't mind a "Thank you!" I put these boot animations together for you guys to use if you want. Perfect for all the XE roms or Beats injected roms floating around. Just replace your old bootanimation with the attached file and VOILA! Reboot and enjoy!

Preview by downloading this animated gif. Actual bootanimation is high res, of course, animated gif quality is for the sake of preview file size...you guys get the idea. Animation ends after the beats portion, the preview loops.

Credit to charlieb620 for extracting the Beats by Dr. Dre Bootanimation.
Credit to mexxxico for the Black HTC Bootanimation.
Credit to ptruman for the Retrograde Sensation Bootanimation.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,410
Last edited:

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
Thanks man.. do you have a screenshot or video?

EDIT.. ok I saw the individual look.. but hard to make out what will become when all put together..

Last edited:

chrisnk204

Mar 15, 2009
BROOKLYN!
Preview wasnt even necessary ppl are lazy anyway it looks crazy my man thanks for that lovin it.
Owner of some Beats (Studios) big big fan

sromer

Dec 27, 2008
Sydney
Any chance someone could change these so we can use them as the Fastboot startup animation?

There's an extra 5 pix in regular boot animation, so if i just take 5 out it won't look as good.

Scoop24

Apr 14, 2010
NY
Any chance of getting a downanimation to match it? By the way thanks for the bootanimation.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

rozmowca

Feb 11, 2010
Give credit to where credit is due(see below), but I wouldn't mind a "Thank you!" I put these boot animations together for you guys to use if you want. Perfect for all the XE roms or Beats injected roms floating around. Just replace your old bootanimation with the attached file and VOILA! Reboot and enjoy!

Preview by downloading this animated gif. Actual bootanimation is high res, of course, animated gif quality is for the sake of preview file size...you guys get the idea. Animation ends after the beats portion, the preview loops.

hello @arn82,
how to change bootanimation? via clockwork mod?

chrisnk204

Mar 15, 2009
BROOKLYN!
A smart man right here he couldnt decide so he put em all together now if only i can do that wit my wife her sister and her cousin lol ;) 100% sure her cousin wouldnt mind...ALREADY HITTIN IT! LOL

alhuang69

May 28, 2008
Hong Kong

Hi arn82,
Thanks for that. It is beautiful.
Would you build one version that without the Black HTC Bootanimation ? I believe the bootanimation without the Black HTC will feel something NEW and SIMPLE.

arn82

Jan 14, 2008
San Leandro, CA
Hi arn82,
Would you build one version that without the Black HTC Bootanimation ? I believe the bootanimation without the Black HTC will feel something NEW and SIMPLE.

You can go into the zip file and delete the "android_black_htc" folder, then edit desc.txt file and remove "p 1 1 android_black_htc " and that'll remove the black htc part

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Reactions: alhuang69

oakland73rd

Sep 2, 2009
DEEP EAST OAKLAND, CA
how do i install this ? seen the gif and it looks badass. oops never mind i got it

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

doesnt work on stock rooted sensation i overwrited the boot animation zip then rebooted and didnt work guess i have to have a flash a rom

Last edited:

arn82

Jan 14, 2008
San Leandro, CA
how do i install this ? seen the gif and it looks badass. oops never mind i got it

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

doesnt work on stock rooted sensation i overwrited the boot animation zip then rebooted and didnt work guess i have to have a flash a rom
glad its working...more than I can say for the raiders' defense, they gave that game away...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi arn82,

You can go into the zip file and delete the "android_black_htc" folder, then edit desc.txt file and remove "p 1 1 android_black_htc " and that'll remove the black htc part

So do I basically overwrite the one I have already in the resource folder, because last time, I did it, I replaced it and then shut down my phone and nothing, the same boot animation from stock

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

So I attempted once again, but this time, I moved the original boot file into a folder in my sdcard, and moved the new boot file in its replacement and shut down my phone and booted it up and nothing..same animation from original..I dont understand where its going wrong...

Tmo's bootanimation is named differently, it's tmous_bootanimation.zip
    Rename the file i posted to that and replace the original with it