[Q] htc 8 wondows phone for page plus

Search This thread

tecn0bot

Apr 23, 2012
doe anyone know if its possible to get this phone on pag eplus as of yet I have botht he windows 8 phone by htc and a nokia windows 8 phone as well I have tried cdma tools to access phones no luck there also some other programs as well as well no luck there any idea of a program to access the phone programming or doe s anyone know of a flash to page plus for it yet the phone is over a year old now both accually wanna play more with phones need assistance and ideas

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
doe anyone know if its possible to get this phone on pag eplus as of yet I have botht he windows 8 phone by htc and a nokia windows 8 phone as well I have tried cdma tools to access phones no luck there also some other programs as well as well no luck there any idea of a program to access the phone programming or doe s anyone know of a flash to page plus for it yet the phone is over a year old now both accually wanna play more with phones need assistance and ideas

Hi I am a windows phone rom developer and also I flash android 4g devices to page plus using some different software. namely qpst & some others. as though many people might say this is not possible with qpst but we have automated scrips and such. just like pageplus programing station.

I saw your post asking about flashing windows phones to page plus.

im very interested in accomplishing this task my self as to so I may offer my service to others with windows phones.
in all honestly if anyone can do it that would probably be me.

can you tell me what phones you and what providers there on currently? more details the better!

Last edited:

tecn0bot

Apr 23, 2012
Hi I am a windows phone rom developer and also I flash android 4g devices to page plus using some different software. namely qpst & some others. as though many people might say this is not possible with qpst but we have automated scrips and such. just like pageplus programing station.

I saw your post asking about flashing windows phones to page plus.

im very interested in accomplishing this task my self as to so I may offer my service to others with windows phones.
in all honestly if anyone can do it that would probably be me.

can you tell me what phones you and what providers there on currently? more details the better!

one is a nokia 520 t mobile and one is an htc win8 Verizon

tecn0bot

Apr 23, 2012
windows 8 phone

one is a nokia 520 t mobile and one is an htc win8 Verizon

I have made a discovery on the htc windows 8x phone I went to att store was getting a 4g gophone chip for the nokia 520 only to find out its locked to t mobile and because I don't have an active account they will not give me the unlock code so I took the chip home installed it in my htc w8 phone Verizon and walah my phone is on att then I had no dta even though paying for it hmmm what to do yea I found out all I had to do was insert apn settings for att and wouldn't ya just know its has working data not known if I can get picture messaging as of yet but working on the issue and no this phone was never sim unlocked ever just an update don't know if I can use the nokia until I sim unlock it as t mobile are rude and unsupportive in any endevour