[Testing] Just2Clean + EasyPortOven update - 5.2.19716

Search This thread

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Just to test my XIPPorting which I'm TRYING to automate but so far aren't doing so good at it... although I think I may have an idea on how to automate it....

Anyhow, I updated Just2Clean with a XIP of 5.2.19716. The SYS is still 19209.1.0.2 because I hasn't been able to find a 19716 SYS to port over. The point, though, is that I may finally be able to setup a proper EasyPortOven.

I may release the Just2Clean update, also...

So far, it's stable and I haven't found any bugs. I don't use ActiveSync on PC's, so I don't know if that works, but it works fine for syncing with an Exchange server.

Updates:
EDGE working fine.

Last edited:

fzzyrn

Aug 19, 2007
Houston
It's good to know J2C is getting an update (not that there were any problems).

However, when's the new EBO coming out? How's that going?

Yes, this was a shameless plug.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I'm not working on another EBO... I'm working on porting the PPCKitchen.org kitchen over. It's a visual kitchen. I just haven't had any time to do so, yet. I just graduated yesterday and I'm taking a semester off because I start in my new university, sooooo, I'll have some time now. It takes a lot to get me to concentrate on one project at a time, though. lol

waynehathaway

Jun 24, 2007
Portland
Just to test my XIPPorting which I'm TRYING to automate but so far aren't doing so good at it... although I think I may have an idea on how to automate it....

Anyhow, I updated Just2Clean with a XIP of 5.2.19716. The SYS is still 19209.1.0.2 because I hasn't been able to find a 19716 SYS to port over. The point, though, is that I may finally be able to setup a proper EasyPortOven.

So far, it's stable and I haven't found any bugs. I don't use ActiveSync on PC's, so I don't know if that works, but it works fine for syncing with an Exchange server.

Updates:
EDGE working fine.

I've been using Just2Clean since this past Monday. I haven't encountered any issues, and ActiveSync works for me. The big storage is great. It's fast. Nice work!

Ameet

Retired Moderator
Dec 15, 2007
Mumbai

Updates:
EDGE working fine.

so, did u get the sys from 19716? can u guide me from where i can download a repackable rom of 19716 version, so i can port for elfin too?

papamopps

Retired Moderator
Mar 16, 2006
Cologne
follow the discussion about FAKE builds ;)

nobody knows if 19716 is a real build...... or even 19701 or 19700 hehe

But good luck for all!

ttran001

Jun 17, 2007
Ya,

It looks as if the newest build is 19580.1.1.0, but only available in chinese.
I'm trying to change the lang to english rite now. The rom has been cooked with english but not working that great yet.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Really? hmm... Mind sending the xip.bin if it's available? I'll keep the 19209.1.0.2 SYS in english. Or does the XIP have to match the language?

papamopps

Retired Moderator
Mar 16, 2006
Cologne
ok - when it works...you can share!!!

(just posted that because i´m on the way to 2000 posts... 5 remaining)!

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I was looking for that XIP and SYS but couldn't find an English one either and was too lazy to port it myself language wise... so share the wealth.