[ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 2.1.1 \\ 07.03.2013

Search This thread

bombaybadboy

Apr 22, 2012
Wherever
Re: [ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 020 \\ 17.02.2013

The included kernel is corrupted

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Dont no if this will be any use but tried installing again and still no keyboard. It also would not let me install another keyboard. I have no access to pc and only way I could think of was catlog app. Im dual booting with modified dorimanx 7.44 for LSD and using this rom as 2nd. If its any use to you
http://db.tt/vcl8iUUS

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Chris09

Feb 6, 2006
AW: [ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 020 \\ 17.02.2013

After checking out the new version for some time here the points I observed.

Perfectly smooth ROM as before,but

- no Bluetooth still
- installed drivers for a hardware keyboard, recognizes a hardware keyboard and sets it as standard input method, therefore deactivating the software keyboard!
So I cannot input until I uncheck hardware keyboard in settings and get my soft keyboard back to write.
Kernel Dorimanx 7.5

Leaving for now ... but nice ROM! Hope you get your logs to debug...

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

089man

Sep 25, 2012
AW: [ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39][OFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 020 \\ 17.02.2013

It's not tru, photosphere is not included but the patched v2 works fine on my 4.2 Rom. If I flash the zip I have now two camera apps. One normal and one with photosphere without video recording.

The update from this Rom 17.1.2013 works only as update from 14.1.13 in second Rom. In second Rom the kernel were not updated. Must change the keyboard. But I can not used this Rom, can not take the pin code. It's booted in the Rom without pin code. The pin code window failed here.

I switch now to a other rom.

I9100 Tapatalk 2, Rom1 P.A.C man Paranoid + PIE 4.2.1 / Rom2 helly_BEAN 4.2.2 Siyah v5 vsync

F

fuss132

I won't leave you :)
I was working on Ubuntu phone os for my device ;)

F

fuss132

I think it's a G model as is says in signature. :D

Yeah for the G model :D
In its Ubuntu the WiFi is not working when it does I will have time for xylon again

mathy007

Dec 29, 2012
warri

Yeah for the G model :D
In its Ubuntu the WiFi is not working when it does I will have time for xylon again

If Ubuntu works for the G model that means it can also work on the international version i9100 :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: demo84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, just having a peek I can see that some files are missing from the wifi folder. Easy enough fix. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to go to system/etc/ and delete the wifi folder. Open up the zip of the last release (2/17) and copy and paste the wifi folder (from system/etc) into the system/etc folder on your phone. Make sure permissions are set to 755 (rwx r-x r-x) on the wifi folder and 644 (rw- r-- r--) on everything inside it once you've pasted the folder into your system files, reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, and you should be good to go! ... theoretically. I haven't actually tried this. I'm making an educated guess. Files are missing, but wifi doesn't tend to change much. This is probably just a little compiler error.

The easiest way to do this is via command line on your computer IMHO. You just need adb. Of course, you can use ES File Explorer or something similar so long as you grant root level access.
    Index

Hi, this ROM it's now featured on the renewed Index of ROMs from the Original Android Development Forum

Any observation please send me a PM :)
    You hellraised for I777 or only tested the original version for I9100???

If yes... Could you please post a link to test too?? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    Just flash the ROM, AJ's siyah and your modem. Two DL links in the OP.
    ROM looks awesome! Downloading... Does anyone know if there is a camera flash on exit?
    Yep, camera flash on exit :(
    Bugs:

• Please report! :)
    Running fine on i777. Only bug I've found so far is the standard bluetooth problem and a settings FC on "Launch Tools" in Dev options.
    AW: [ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39][YET-UNOFFICIAL] Xylon \\ 020 \\ 14.02.2013

Anyone successfully tried siyah 4/5?
    Would really like to have some BLN love here ;)

I'm on mcm's siyah 5. Working good.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Is this really Android 4.2.2?? Why don't I have estimated download time when i download something???

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2
    Whoa, what theme is that? Looks ****ing awesome! :thumbup:

nova launcher and this theme

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116195