NEED HELP! Screen went blank?

Search This thread

b.st0ne

Jan 13, 2009
Hi I have a SGN2 for a little over a month. Bought it off craigslist was brand new. The owner said he used it for a day and had the receipt to prove it. Now the problem is I cant find that receipt. This phone was working fine till half hour ago. Long story short, I tried switching usb ports to free up more ports on right side of my laptop, except I mistakenly dropped the phone on the table. Now this was from about 2 inches high off the table. (WOOD TABLE). After a few moments I realized the phone isn't turned on. Tried to turn on, nothing happened except for a red light blinking on the sensor (NOT THE LED NOTIFICATION LIGHT) between the earpiece speaker and the front camera. (Out of the two sensors the left side one blinks) right after it blinks, there is a very dim flicker on the screen. and nothing happens. Now the phone was low on battery and I have had it plugged in for 15 minutes, but no sign of life. anyone know how I can fix this? thank you

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
You might still be able get it warranteed. The phone should have a 1yr warranty from Samsung...good luck

hunterjay7

Sep 28, 2011
Washington
If youre on tmobile they honor the manufacture warranty.. if not samsung does. If not ill buy it broken for 50 :p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app