[App] [01/26/2009] TouchResponse 0.3.2 - Vibrate on touch

Search This thread

thealienelite

Jan 20, 2009
YESSSSSSS

This app rocks! My gf has some no-name verizon phone that has haptic feedback, it's the only thing on that phone I was jealous of, and NOW I HAVE IT! Thanks a lot!

djdafreund

Dec 19, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for making this. After setting up my parents Samsung Intinct, i was actually kind of liking the touch feedback. I am going to use this on my new Touch Pro now. I am going to watch this for further development. THanks!!! :)

anditz

Jul 31, 2009
glitch

when i have it enabled for full functionality (not just keyboard) the top quarter of the screen picks up my taps as holds and presses the screen as many times as it vibrates. my phone is eten x600. i use spb shell software

Last edited:

mrcreativity

Feb 26, 2008
Mumbai
Works beautifully on my KAISER110 and being able to adjust the length of the vibration is just amazing.

However, it does break the profiles function in SPB Phone Suite.

Thanks for this.

eskasi

Apr 25, 2006
Works great on Touch Diamond 2. I hope this gets updated as I would love an include/exclude list. I like a response of 20ms for most stuff but 35-40ms when using the keyboard. With finger keyboard 2.1, I can adjust the response time for haptic feedback too... but this app over the keyboard vibration feels too weird.... I would like to turn it off just for the keyboard....

Great app though! Thanks so much for the development :)

Biker1

Oct 28, 2008
Works great on Touch Diamond 2. I hope this gets updated as I would love an include/exclude list. I like a response of 20ms for most stuff but 35-40ms when using the keyboard. With finger keyboard 2.1, I can adjust the response time for haptic feedback too... but this app over the keyboard vibration feels too weird.... I would like to turn it off just for the keyboard....

Great app though! Thanks so much for the development :)

The Developer, Snailslug, has not responded to this thread in a few months.
Hopefully he will be back and will be very happy regarding the overwhelming positive feedback TouchResponse is receiving :)

Last edited:

aguida

Oct 2, 2008
Installed on a TouchPro and works very well. If should wish something that would be a little more granularity on choosing when it is enabled and when not (or perhaps it is just me who hasn't found the right combination of options).

I would like to vibrate only for the on-screen keyboard, telephone keypad and the two soft keys at the bototm of the screen. However it seems like either it vibrates on everything (also menu, dialogs, etc.) or it vibrates only for the on-screen keyboard (and not for the phone numeric keypad).

My settings are:

[X] Disabed during phone call (I guess this is valid only after a call is established?)
[ ] Disabled when Volume on SIlent
[X] Disabled when stilus is out
[X] Disabled when device is Locked
[X] Enabled only for On-Screen Keyboard

If I remove the check on the last setting then it viobrates for everything, so probably I would like to see at least one more option: "Enabled for Phone numeric keypad".

Thanks

mefyou

Aug 19, 2009
Hi, I´m new to this forum and my first question is a stupid one, I can´t install it on my HTC Touch HD, the setup opens opera, and nothing happens......

Any hints?

cdw9800

Dec 19, 2007
Bay Area
Question

After a hard reset it is now vibrating harder and longer than it once did its like a 1sec or so delay any reason why it would do this yes i did a soft reset after i installed it never changed any settings for it i installed and go.