[Q] ROMs for the KK update

Search This thread

idrey

Jun 3, 2014
After updating to KK and installing safestrap i have the option to create roms so I am just wondering if anyone is working on roms for the KK update because I wouldn't mind testing some of them. :victory:

Thank You

talonzme

Sep 30, 2010
How did you install safestrap after kitkat update? I have Verizon note 3

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

idrey

Jun 3, 2014
How did you install safestrap after kitkat update? I have Verizon note 3

well i usually download my apks on my pc then put it to my sdcard......but before that i also installed busybox, then i installed safestrap and i believe i had to do i twice because the first time i didn't get the safestrap boot menu. then everything is almost the same like the older safestrap except now i can have 16gb of memory reserved for one rom :victory:

talonzme

Sep 30, 2010
You have to have root first correct? I have not found a method for root yet. Any ideas or pointers? Every android device I have, except this one, it's rooted

idrey

Jun 3, 2014
You have to have root first correct? I have not found a method for root yet. Any ideas or pointers? Every android device I have, except this one, it's rooted

There are two safe methods i know and they are one button click.....vroot Chinese or English version( just google it thats what i did) and kingo rootbtw are you trying to root the 4.3.x or 4.4.2? one more ? did you get the KK update from OTA or did you get the leaked one?

Hope that helps

idrey

Jun 3, 2014
It is 4.4.2 from ota update.

Sent from my SM-900V, unrooted :(

Ya then you might be screwed, unless someone finds a way around it so you and many other people can root their phones.......if i were you i would try to mess around with the rooting options that i linked previously or check this out:Also try doing some research on how to root a note 3 4.4.2

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Flyer66

After updating to KK and installing safestrap i have the option to create roms so I am just wondering if anyone is working on roms for the KK update because I wouldn't mind testing some of them. :victory:

Thank You

There are a few KK Roms that developers are posting in the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Android Development Forum. I'm currently on Bajasur's BajaRom Build 14 and it's running very smooth. :eek:

Reactions: idrey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank You

There are a few KK Roms that developers are posting in the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Android Development Forum. I'm currently on Bajasur's BajaRom Build 14 and it's running very smooth. :eek: