Signature verification

Search This thread

317turtle

Nov 24, 2008
What uuuup!....I need some help please, I just recently rooted my note 3 (sprint) and I cant flash any roms , boot animations or nothing...it will start the process then it will read "failed signature verification and footer invalid", how can this issue be resolved...help will b greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
What uuuup!....I need some help please, I just recently rooted my note 3 (sprint) and I cant flash any roms , boot animations or nothing...it will start the process then it will read "failed signature verification and footer invalid", how can this issue be resolved...help will b greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

r u still on stock recovery ?
custom ROM can only be flashed with custom recovery.

try to flash custom recovery (ChengLu CWM / Philz CWM / TWRP). I prefer Chenglu CWM.

317turtle

Nov 24, 2008
r u still on stock recovery ?
custom ROM can only be flashed with custom recovery.

try to flash custom recovery (ChengLu CWM / Philz CWM / TWRP). I prefer Chenglu CWM.

yes i do sill have stock rcvy,thanks ill try to do that but how do i flash the cwm rcvry to replace the stock? that is the hurdle i cant seem to jump over

317turtle

Nov 24, 2008
So where could I get the (a good up to date)philz cwm rcvry to dwnld? And do I use oden ...because I still cant flash anything because of that flippin "invalid signature verification and footer invalid"

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
So where could I get the (a good up to date)philz cwm rcvry to dwnld? And do I use oden ...because I still cant flash anything because of that flippin "invalid signature verification and footer invalid"

search, man.
the thread are so big at the Android Development Note 3 for Philz touch CWM, and Chenglu CWM.
and also so big at the Original Android Development Note3 for TWRP.

:D

Reactions: 317turtle

swagatsourav

Feb 16, 2011
I hope you are aware that flashing a custom recovery will trip kbox, if your knox is still intact

Sent from my SM-N9005

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

search, man.
    the thread are so big at the Android Development Note 3 for Philz touch CWM, and Chenglu CWM.
    and also so big at the Original Android Development Note3 for TWRP.

:D