[ROM][2.3.7] « MIUI 1.12.23 for Infuse » **12/31** [FINAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bzmotoninja83

Nov 11, 2010
Hopewell
:D love MIUI !!!!

Loving the look of MIUI. at first, i thought it was some foriegn phone makers idea of a phone OS. now i see the real deal and, why almost every phone forum has a version that has been ported over in one way or another. i got the data fixed for teh market via a previous post about custom APN's. then the issue i had is every search it did, including www.google.com, returned some asian characters that idefinitely cannot read. i think i found the issue. The home page! **facepalm**
the gps is soso and found me acuratly after i had reached my destination......
other than that, i have to get used to the "iPhone style" on teh home screens. is there any way to get the icons to automajically align in alphabetical order?

EDIT:::: i know it dosent really mean much but with this rom i got a 3365 in quadrant @1.4ghz. i couldnt get that @ 1.8 ghz on a previous rom setup. highest before all of it was like 1900....... so.... yeah.....

Last edited:

cline2

Jun 2, 2011
Is there flashable for battery icon with circle for this miui?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
OK sorry if this has been asked before.. What's up with the blue recovery?

E3D

Each major version of CWM has a different text color.

2.x - green
2.x with Voodoo modifications - red
3.x - ???
4.x - orange
5.x - light blue

Entering CWM 5.x via the three-finger-salute seems to be a LOT more finicky than with previous versions, I don't know why.

Reactions: CheesyNutz

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
If your rom is working have you tried going into recovery throught the reboot menu? May work

Yes, that what i meant by power settings menu.
@Entropy, Good call, but adb was a no go as well. Still sticks at samsung screen

mfpearson

Jul 27, 2011
St. Louis
any way to change the default home screen?

when i am looking at a home screen, and press the "home" softkey, it takes me to the left-most screen, which is set as the default.

any way to change that default to the middle screen, so when i hit the "home" softkey, it takes me to that middle screen?

i guess i can get used tot he iphone style home screens if i have to, since i want to use the miui launcher in order to get the icons that come with the themes.

the themes for miui are amazing... running super smooth since install

edit: figured it out. you have to go to settings > preview

Last edited:

Hellion_zk

Nov 28, 2010
San Diego
1: is there a reason why seemingly random things keep going japenese on me? Ex" names that extend off screen on recipient lists, or my browser during certain circumstances, like switching tabs or when another app opens it. And finally most of EVERYTHING in theme selections is japenese...(thank god for pictures lol)
2: to Mfpearson.
Yes, if you bring up that edit screen that allows you to see your overall layout (all screens at once, and allows you to rearrange them) you'll notice a little symbol at the bottom of each shaped like a "home". Press that. And do.t feel bad it took me a second my first time too.
Edit: noticed YOUR edit lol.

Yes, that what i meant by power settings menu.
@Entropy, Good call, but adb was a no go as well. Still sticks at samsung screen

I figured this one out yesterday,(around PG 3 in here) if you start at Cwm and Install and it comes up with light blue cwm. And you reboot but it loops, I had to yank the battery and 3finger recovery it, reinstall the Rom, THEN it worked. Dunno why.

Last edited:

LG_iiNsTiiNcT

Jan 12, 2011
Does anyone else have a problem with superuser mine isn't there so nothing will work that needs permissions

fox3x

Oct 28, 2010
help

I did this and now am stuck in blue recovery . I don't think i put the zip on my internal but on my sd card . what do i need to do ??

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
any way to change the default home screen?

when i am looking at a home screen, and press the "home" softkey, it takes me to the left-most screen, which is set as the default.

any way to change that default to the middle screen, so when i hit the "home" softkey, it takes me to that middle screen?

i guess i can get used tot he iphone style home screens if i have to, since i want to use the miui launcher in order to get the icons that come with the themes.

the themes for miui are amazing... running super smooth since install

edit: figured it out. you have to go to settings > preview

You can also pinch with two fingers on the home screen to achieve the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is MIUI? Edumacate yourself!

Well, here it is. MIUI for the Infuse. Horray.

Spiffy Image:
    Miui-Lock-screen.bmp

Spiffy Video:

Installation:
    1. Place .zip onto internal SD card
    2. Reboot into CWM
    3. Wipe Cache
    4. Wipe Data
    5. Flash the ROM .zip

If your phone doesn't boot:
    6. Shut down the phone
    7. Reboot into CWM using 3 button
    8. Flash the ROM .zip again
    9. Enjoy

Known bugs:

Bluetooth is semi-working (A2DP audio skips, no sound/mic on phone calls via headsets)
    No HDMI out

You'll note these two are the same bugs as CM. The two are closely related and MIUI will always have the same problems as CM (more or less). So don't ask me to fix them, if I'll fix them, when I'll fix them, when it'll be done, how many quarters go into a dollar, or any other such question.

Speaking of which, big thanks to LinuxBozo for porting CM, without which this would not be possible.
    I made a build of 1.12.23. For anyone that cares.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymxkny00tw874f6

I didn't test it, but I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work.
    It just doesn't acknowledge the 113 contacts on my sim card...

I found your problem. It's no longer 1998. We don't store contacts on sim cards anymore. Sync them with Google.
    Oh god, he said he would post it on the IRC, but I didn't believe him...

Mikey, be ready for people *****ing about bugs that you have no control over, just sayin'

Sent from my phone. :3

All ready to go:

Trekkchem_Light.jpg