Cyanogen Mod Problem

Search This thread

nw1996

Jan 31, 2012
hi i have quite a big problem with my cyanogen 7 on galaxy mini.
so i got the mod installed it everything was fine until about 5days after when i tried to install an app and my phone restarted. so i tried to install a different app and same thing happened and now when i try to install any app it restarts to cyanogen mod welcome screen.:mad:
is there anyone who can help me sort this out???:confused:
please help

motorazrv3

Dec 30, 2011
Ruhrpott
Hard to help with so less infos. I have used many different cm7 version (tj style, psyke, squad, mebitek) and never had such problem.
Have you got an backup that you can restore?
Have you overclocked your mini?
Which cm7 version are you using at the moment?

Reactions: nw1996

wtfshouldidonow

Dec 21, 2011
Quezon City
so i got the mod installed it everything was fine until about 5days after when i tried to install an app and my phone restarted. so i tried to install a different app and same thing happened and now when i try to install any app it restarts to cyanogen mod welcome screen.:mad:
please help

this happened to me before too, and i found out that this was because my ext4 partition was corrupted. have you partitioned your sd card and are you using s2e or a2sdgui, or any other apps to sd app or script? if yes, then i think your case is the same as mine.

Reactions: nw1996

nw1996

Jan 31, 2012
this happened to me before too, and i found out that this was because my ext4 partition was corrupted. have you partitioned your sd card and are you using s2e or a2sdgui, or any other apps to sd app or script? if yes, then i think your case is the same as mine.

yes i am using an app called move2sd and i think i tried to partition it. So what should i do now??:confused:

and my phone info are
Android version 2.3.7.1
Baseband versions5570xwkt2
kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf-cl260130 harry@devo-pc#1
mod version cyanogenmod-7.1.0-galaxymini-lilg
build number lilg
and it is overclocked to 801mhz

nw1996

Jan 31, 2012
so now i tried to clear cache and memory but this did not help :( so should i install gingerbread and cyanogen mod again??

if there is a way to avoid re installing everything please tell me

wtfshouldidonow

Dec 21, 2011
Quezon City
so now i tried to clear cache and memory but this did not help :( so should i install gingerbread and cyanogen mod again??

if there is a way to avoid re installing everything please tell me

if what @aprizND told you still won't work, then i think the only way to avoid this from happening again is to do a new and clean flash of your rom. wipe data/reset, wipe cache before you flash your rom. then either use s2e or ungaze script. of you use ungaze though, there is a chance that your mini would boot a bit slower, but you will never lose apps again

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hard to help with so less infos. I have used many different cm7 version (tj style, psyke, squad, mebitek) and never had such problem.
    Have you got an backup that you can restore?
    Have you overclocked your mini?
    Which cm7 version are you using at the moment?
    please help