4 GB storage

Search This thread

raypro112

Feb 20, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know what the 4 GB is used for? Also does anyone else wish that there was a built in music player? I been trying to figure out a way to start playing music from the watch

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TurboD

Dec 11, 2010
Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know what the 4 GB is used for? Also does anyone else wish that there was a built in music player? I been trying to figure out a way to start playing music from the watch

You can say OK Google, play music and it will start up Google Music on a I'm Feeling Lucky Playlist. But that is as far as I have explored so far, still feel funny talking into my watch, lol.

raypro112

Feb 20, 2012
Haha yeah, I knew about that but I didn't want it to play thr I'm feeling lucky Playlist, I wish there was a way to play songs from my own library

coolsilver

Dec 23, 2007
As far as music I can confirm the I'm feeling lucky station plays. I tried with a specific artist and pulled up play store... Might been because I wiped google search app data trying to get ok google everywhere to work.

kangxi

Jun 10, 2010
Orlando
You can say Play "Artist" "Album" to play a specific album or Play "Artist" "Song" for a specific song.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: raypro112

raypro112

Feb 20, 2012
That just brings up the store page for me to buy a song

kangxi

Jun 10, 2010
Orlando
You need to have Google All Access I guess. Why don't you have Google All Access? You should have Google All Access.

jophil2412

Jan 11, 2012
Bad Sassendorf
Try to use Google now on your phone to start a song. After saying it you should have a short time to choose the default app. This way it even works with Spotify.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can say Play "Artist" "Album" to play a specific album or Play "Artist" "Song" for a specific song.