[VIDEO REVIEW] Pressy The Almighty Button

Search This thread

WinDroidGuy

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
www.youtube.com
This is actually pretty cool, but needs some work for sure, if you have any questions or anything let me know.

If you'd like to see my other videos, consider subscribing by hitting the image below

Last edited:
Reactions: masamichi7

h1m

Dec 25, 2011
How much does it cost? Also can I take a picture with the screen off?

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Meh

I dunno. Yeah it looks cool. But I use my headphone jack alot for, you know, headphones. So half the time I'd have this tiny little thing that I'd have to put in my pocket or my sock or something and try real hard not to loose it, but I'd eventually loose it anyway, because it's so small. And it's $25.

WinDroidGuy

Jun 23, 2012
Seattle
www.youtube.com
I dunno. Yeah it looks cool. But I use my headphone jack alot for, you know, headphones. So half the time I'd have this tiny little thing that I'd have to put in my pocket or my sock or something and try real hard not to loose it, but I'd eventually loose it anyway, because it's so small. And it's $25.

It has a little headphone holder, holds the Pressy and your headphones! It's a neat little gadget, I use my Studio Wireless headphones though. So that's a non-issue for me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is actually pretty cool, but needs some work for sure, if you have any questions or anything let me know.

If you'd like to see my other videos, consider subscribing by hitting the image below