AOSP Browser for S5 ?

Search This thread

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
Hi,
I always used the AOSP android browser(like the one in old nexus s and galaxy nexus) on my old skyrocket. Is there a new version that can work on 4.4.2 on our device ?

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Hi,
I always used the AOSP android browser(like the one in old nexus s and galaxy nexus) on my old skyrocket. Is there a new version that can work on 4.4.2 on our device ?

Yes there is, it is included in my rom among many other things, The attached one is pulled from the rom. Just copy it to system/app and reboot.

Attachments

• Browser.apk
    2.5 MB · Views: 252

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
Thanks sir !
The thing is my device is not rooted as of yet ! I don't wanna trip Knox and waiting hopefully for a future custom recovery that doesn't trip it !
Thanks anyway, is there a smart dev who can make it as an installable /data app ?

mahanddeem

Nov 13, 2011
That app was last updated on 2012, plus it doesn't work on s5, force closes every time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Yes there is, it is included in my rom among many other things, The attached one is pulled from the rom. Just copy it to system/app and reboot.