Attachments

• wp7hd2.jpg
    wp7hd2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 670

cybermobile

Jun 20, 2008
Volume

Hello,

DFT WP7 HD2 installed!!! Loving every min of this. But one question about the volume. Do anyone else find it loud ever on lowest setting. Please help if you know how to fix.

Tks,

CM

MACBLACK91

Sep 30, 2010
damn everybody got it working fine mine doesn't find wifi and it doesent find my sd i have 2gb someone with the same problem?could someone post there wm6.5 rom and radio?

Improve

May 21, 2008
Quick tip for anyone who goes back to Android:

I had to go into SD Card Settings in Android and format the SD Card from there to reclaim the storage space that WP7 had specially formatted and taken. It did not show on my PC.

Good tip I found this out too. PLEASE BACK UP YOUR SD CARD BEFORE YOU FLASH WP7:eek:

hyellow

Oct 27, 2006
was about to take a ****, have to postpone that now ;-)

This is a great milestone for HD2 owners. Gonna try it asap.

Reactions: greeny12m

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?
    * correction: Arkanoid, not pong

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.
    *correction: No new video, just old one

**Update: 1/12/2011
    -really great videos in post #33, thank you user, lukmakachi
    -There has been a release on DFT - lots of users are reporting actual testing of WP7, we seem to be on the verge of an official release VERY SOON
    -Windows Live services DO NOT WORK ie: zune, marketplace, xbox live (not really new info but it has been confirmed by users reporting here)
    -32gb sd card is confirmed working

**Update: 1/13/2011
    -As many already know, there has been a release on the chinese DFT forums, if you want it try google search - Mods are threating bans if you post links so watch yourself!
    -[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services. original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579
    -For help with this awesome release check out the wp7 forums here - lots of useful info http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=606

All hail DFT!
    * Thank you babyyim000 for the source information!!!
    * Most of all Thank you DFT and cotulla for all the hard work!!!
    I've been browsing the chinese DFT forums and it seems that they are getting more updates on WP7 for HD2's than us. The google translations are a bit rough and I don't know chinese, but here's what I think is going on.

1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.

Again, I don't speak chinese and the translations are rough so I could be mistaken but it seems progress is being made, albeit a bit slowly :/ maybe a chinese speaker can elaborate?

original source here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/&ei=NkwtTcdPwqqUB4PJjd8L&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddarkforcesteam%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns

it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D
    Preemptive strike!!

Though it hasn't gone off topic just yet, threads like this are notorious for personal information being leaked, users getting flamed and severely off-topic discussion.

Don't let this happen guys. As long as the thread remains civil and on-topic, the thread will remain open but if it goes astray, I WILL be closing it.

Just a general warning to all...

-dh
    I called and said i have an HTC HD2 with WP7 on it, and she gave me a code and said "thank you, be sure to tell your friends about it"
    and she also said my code will be good for my live acc on any device for now on.

Don't need to say anything more about that XD.
    Ok.. Seems my first warning wasn't enough. This is not the place to discuss illegal activities such as cracking pvk on WP7. I'm not going to deny that it is being done but it is surely going to create a problem at some point down the road. I would like to prevent it as long as possible so please keep this discussion private or take it else where.

This thread is in regards to the WP7 release via the DFT and updates from them. Not unofficial news regarding illegal activities.