[Q] Which is the best browser for me and my device?

Search This thread

Jon.Sch

Apr 2, 2013
Hello guys, I know that the question which is the best browser is actually asked alot on xda. But I have some special requierments to a browser app. So for me it is important that the app only have permission that it really needs. The design should be simple and modern. The bookmarks should be called quickly. The feature which I really want to have is a function to turn off the history or delete it after closing the browser. Which browser fits best for me?

My device: LG L90
Rom: Stock rom
Android version: 4.4.2

Thanks in advance!

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hello guys, I know that the question which is the best browser is actually asked alot on xda. But I have some special requierments to a browser app. So for me it is important that the app only have permission that it really needs. The design should be simple and modern. The bookmarks should be called quickly. The feature which I really want to have is a function to turn off the history or delete it after closing the browser. Which browser fits best for me?

Thanks in advance!

like harson0203 said, the google chrome browser is pretty great over stock browsers that come with phones. incognito mode comes in handy.

Reactions: harson0203

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance!

like harson0203 said, the google chrome browser is pretty great over stock browsers that come with phones. incognito mode comes in handy.