Bye guys... Got me a galaxy S2, very impressed. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Many people uses it mate, jusy some don't like, but it makes the difference. Samsung UI sucks, extremely ugly to almost users, of course I don't think you hate it lol

I wouldnt say I hate it but I would say I dont like it lol
Most of users of Samaung devices I hv seen dont use the TW launcher at all

Sent from my X10

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
I wouldnt say I hate it but I would say I dont like it lol
Most of users of Samaung devices I hv seen dont use the TW launcher at all

Sent from my X10

Really true
I say many times TW is functional the stock launcher looks weird to some people
But if u don't like it them u have cm or miui and now their is a new alpha mozila's os boot2geko but many things doesn't work now through

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
Really true
I say many times TW is functional the stock launcher looks weird to some people
But if u don't like it them u have cm or miui and now their is a new alpha mozila's os boot2geko but many things doesn't work now through

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Yeah.
The development on SII is amazing
You have lots of good choices.

But I love my/our small X10 community.So much to learn.

Sent from my X10

x10forevers

I dont care about the guy who bought S2
if u bought S2 than go to the thread of the S2
we are here cause we love our x10 more than anything...
we dont f****g care what u got or not????
so, please man go to the S2 thread and praise ur phone
here u won't get attention to ur so called "S2" cause our x10 is THE BEST

and ya where's colossus btw??
this is the thread of x10 bro
people are posting news of S2 here
u need to do something ;)
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to say this bud, I still love my x10.. No matter which phone I m going to buy next I would always love my x10 cos I have learned so much stuff from my x10.

U comparing S2 to our old x10 tells me that x10 is and will be a great phone that you even thought abt comparing our x10 with ur awesome s2.:) lol

Think again bud with this old so called crap phone cab still run Xperia S widgets and still feels good.

Sorry to disappoint you peace.

Sent from my X10S using XDA
    My X10, Crapped out on me a few days ago. I've wanted the galaxy S2 for a long time, so I made a deal with my career. and I couldn't be happier.
    The speed and screen resolution on this thing is amazing on this phone.

Even the little things that Samsung thought about: Task manager, file manager, the fact that you can add a pattern lock and don't have to slide to unlock, the music controls in the notifications, the voice call controls in the notifications, the timer/stopwatch included in the clock, the neat graphics when you cut-n-paste is cool and even the magnifier when selecting text. This really shows Samsung's attention to detail. Now I see why this phone is so popular.

And thank god no more timescape bloat ware.

Sorry but Sony has a lot to catch-up to. I don't think even their Sony S will be on par with the S2

Sent from my SGH-I727R using XDA
    lol might be something wrong with your x10 :D because my X10 has seen really worse.
    Once it fell in rain on road while driving.
    battery was out.Picked up the parts,put the battery back after drying and it worked as if nothing happened before :p

Just one tip for u
    Whenever water goes into phone take battery out ASAP
    Its the battery which does damage to hardware
    keep it in rice bag for 2 days and then turn phone on and hope much isn't damaged

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557909
    yeah I know that.
    my friend just ruined his iphone which got into washing machine by turning it on lol

and I wonder how can u compare s2 with x10(talking about the link you posted.Enjoying the replies lol )

lol yes,thats why i posted the link
    Who uses TimeScape?! It's just bloatware.
    And I'm not talking about putting different ROMS. I'm purely speaking from a stock point of view. Samsung has done a better job thinking about all the little things vs Sony.

Many people uses it mate, jusy some don't like, but it makes the difference. Samsung UI sucks, extremely ugly to almost users, of course I don't think you hate it lol