|Theme Chooser| |The Holo-Series| |**All New**Holo-Purple**&**Holo-White**|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

noakd8601

Aug 22, 2010
loving the theme but is it possible just the system is red? not the icons

Agreed. Absolutely fantastic theme; much better than other red themes I've seen! Sometimes less is more however, particularly with red. Not themeing the system settings/status bar icons in red would more closely adhere to stock ics design and provide a more pleasing appearance. (The pulldown toggles/icons are great as is though imho) Looking at the screenies for the other holo series themes, it seems THEY indeed follow that design. Not sure why red is different. On another note, an option for stock style battery/signal icons in respective holo theme colors would be greatly received as well I'm betting, along with themed circle battery mods for those that prefer to use it. That said, thanks for the hard work you put into these themes, its great to have choices!

Last edited:

qasimzia512

Nov 18, 2008
Staten Island
loving the theme but is it possible just the system is red? not the icons

Agreed. Absolutely fantastic theme; much better than other red themes I've seen! Sometimes less is more however, particularly with red. Not themeing the system settings/status bar icons in red would more closely adhere to stock ics design and provide a more pleasing appearance. (The pulldown toggles/icons are great as is though imho) Looking at the screenies for the other holo series themes, it seems THEY indeed follow that design. Not sure why red is different. On another note, an option for stock style battery/signal icons in respective holo theme colors would be greatly received as well I'm betting, along with themed circle battery mods for those that prefer to use it. That said, thanks for the hard work you put into these themes, its great to have choices!

Red was my first theme for this device so i went bananas on it...lol...but i can take care of that for u guys :D

Qasim Zia

noakd8601

Aug 22, 2010
Red was my first theme for this device so i went bananas on it...lol...but i can take care of that for u guys :D

Qasim Zia

Awesome! Thanks a lot man. I'll watch for an update, and when it comes I'm on that like red on ice cream. :S :/

At the risk of pressing my luck, some stock red system app icons would be bad ass too; in place of the ones currently in place. Apex launcher would also look mighty nice themed out with either red or white accents and glow too. Just food for thought.

Last edited:

qasimzia512

Nov 18, 2008
Staten Island
Awesome! Thanks a lot man. I'll watch for an update, and when it comes I'm on that like red on ice cream. :S :/

At the risk of pressing my luck, some stock red system app icons would be bad ass too; in place of the ones currently in place. Apex launcher would also look mighty nice themed out with either red or white accents and glow too. Just food for thought.

I will update it tomorrow for u n Apex is already themed :D and i can theme the stock system app icons for u but wnt include them in the theme because some ppl wnt like that lol

Qasim Zia

Reactions: noakd8601

danielkuhlman

Dec 12, 2010
Ashland
Can you do the pink next? My girlfriend repeatedly asks me for a pink theme.

Using holo green light right now. It's great but I'm digging that mega blue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

qasimzia512

Nov 18, 2008
Staten Island

Dagga

Jul 29, 2010
Bucharest
These themes are awesome but for example the message aplication is too modified,it looks a little bit like a "cheap" app.
If you can to make it original as you can,just to exchange the original blue Holo with a custom color,not modify all color scheme.

But i think the black-grey one it will rock definitly but i cannot use the theme because of that custom color scheme in message aplication and maybe other..

qasimzia512

Nov 18, 2008
Staten Island
These themes are awesome but for example the message aplication is too modified,it looks a little bit like a "cheap" app.
If you can to make it original as you can,just to exchange the original blue Holo with a custom color,not modify all color scheme.

But i think the black-grey one it will rock definitly but i cannot use the theme because of that custom color scheme in message aplication and maybe other..

Interesting, will take care of the messaging app for u but idk about the "maybe other" lol

Qasim Zia

platinumandroid

Apr 5, 2010
Orange County

Qasim has his hands full updating & perfecting these themes so we decided that I will make a new thread that will carry the same Holo name and colors but be completely stock and eventually another thread with different colors and mostly stock with a few slight exceptions like no gradient.I will be getting these threads setup as soon as we are finished with Holo Pink.Also I we will be working on making all Holo themes available for as many roms as possible including a stock deodexed version of all themes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: qasimzia512

druhaul

Sep 9, 2009
I love the holo blue theme, but I have 2 questions for future releases...

Would it be possible to retain the horizontal borders in the settings menu, power menu, and the mms app?

Also would it be possible to have a setting to change the font colors in the mms app? I'm not too fond of the holo blue colored font being used...

Other than that this theme is pretty much perfect...keep up the good work

qasimzia512

Nov 18, 2008
Staten Island
I love the holo blue theme, but I have 2 questions for future releases...

Would it be possible to retain the horizontal borders in the settings menu, power menu, and the mms app?

Also would it be possible to have a setting to change the font colors in the mms app? I'm not too fond of the holo blue colored font being used...

Other than that this theme is pretty much perfect...keep up the good work

My partner is doing the stock version of the each theme which would contain all the stock elements incling the dividers and all...the reason y i made the dividers transparent is because it looks much cleaner on black backgrounds :)

Qasim Zia

drewtang

Jun 29, 2010
Boise
Thanks for the Mega blue man, been looking for something to better match my Doctor Who setup :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Post 1: Downloads
    Post 2: Screenshots
    Post 3: Hex values, Milestone 5 Downloads, Wallpapers, System App Icons(Coming Soon)

What is Holo-Series?

Our goal here is to give the communinty as many different flavors as possible. We both think that google did a pretty damn good job with ICS with the images(Except the gray backgrounds and stock blue), its clean and simple and we would like to keep it clean and simple, we did change the status bar icons to give it a cleaner/different look but the rest would stay the same (just with different colors). These themes are pretty much complete but we will be working on them in future to add/improve stuff. Thanks and Enjoy!!!

***Downloads***

**All New**Holo-Hot-Purple**

**All New**Holo-White**

Holo-Mega-Blue

Holo-Red

Holo-Grey-Light

Holo-Tangerine-Dark

Holo-Hot-Pink

Holo-Cyan-Bright

Holo-Green-Light

Holo-Mint-Green

Holo-Neon-Yellow

Holo-Stock-Blue

***Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that you do to your phone, flash at your own risk. Always make a backup before flashing anything.***

***Note: Platinumandroid and I have spent countless hours on these themes to make them original (Making sure that they are different from the other themes out there), so please be kind and DO NOT COPY ANYTHING from here without asking either one of us. There are so many colors out there so do something original, dont be a copy cat :D***

What is themed in all?

SystemUI.Apk
    Framework-res.apk
    Browser.Apk
    Camera.Apk
    DeskClock.Apk
    GalleryGoogle.Apk
    GoogleQuickSearchBox.Apk
    GennieWidget.Apk
    LatinIME.Apk
    Launcher2.Apk
    MMS.Apk
    Phone.Apk
    Settings.Apk
    ApexLauncher.apk
    NovaLauncher.apk
    Inverted Gapps (Travp624)

Credits and thanks:

My partner in crime "platinumandroid" for his amazing work with the themes
    "Romanbb" for the rom and help with battery text color change :D
    "Travp624" for all the inverted gapps
    "Sonnysekhon" for some help with FW & Fonts
    "Schoat333" for some help with contacts.apk
    "ProTekk" for his amazing tutorial on how to sync the source
    "Pinkthesink" for some great advices :)
    ***Screenshots***

**All New**Holo-Hot-Purple**

**All New**Holo-White**

**All New**Holo-Grey-Light

Holo-Tangerine-Dark

Holo-Hot-Pink

Holo-Mega-Blue

Holo-Red

Holo-Blue-Bright

Holo-Green-Light

Holo-Mint-Green

Holo-Neon-Yellow

Holo Stock-Blue

***Hex Values***

Holo-Green-Light: #ffb3d233
    Holo-Red: #ffff0000
    Holo-Mint-Green: #ff16dc24
    Holo-Blue-Bright: #ff33ffff
    Holo-Neon-Yellow: #ffffff00
    Holo-Stock-Blue: #ff33b5e5
    Holo-Mega-Blue: #ff0075ff
    Holo-Pink-Neon: #ffff00ff
    Holo-Tangerine-Dark: #ffda3800
    Holo-Grey-Light: #ff9e9e9e

****Future Plans*****

Holo-Purple-Light: #ff993CF3
    Holo-White:#ffffffff

***Milestone 5 Downloads***

Holo-Tangerine-Dark

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o6l74is5hll47j1

Holo-Hot-Pink

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1h24vwk8vkdih50

Holo-Mega-Blue

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mrztpmp5n4bdsb6

Holo-Red

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ak2tikfd6c7wsp6

Holo-Blue-Bright |Cyan|

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rgddk511wi4qehd

Holo-Green-Light

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i24lz6ahtnlv2lh

Holo-Mint-Green

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y87nak21haarh3x

Holo-Neon-Yellow

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlvyd6387p734vo

Holo-Stock-Blue

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bea1z5zdkkdsyc4

Wallpapers

http://www.mediafire.com/?oy46ajf6b4fyaed

Red-Senation Icons

http://www.mediafire.com/?6e1f8o4pong0kn8

Extras

Ok so attached at the bottom of the post is a flashable for stock white lockscreen for Mega-Blue [M5 ONLY] as requested and im also attaching a NOT-Flashable zip of the pngs for the one's who would like to change them for other themes...

Instructions:

Open the theme you are using with winrar or 7zip and go into framework-res.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi folder and just copy the files attached at the bottom to that folder...

I am also attaching the Mms.apk [M5] with tangerine text in it...for the ones who would like to change it on their own in the future:

Decompile Mms.apk
    Go into Mms/res/layout folder
    Look for " message_list_item_recv.xml" and "message_list_item_send.xml"
    Open them with Notepad++ or any other xml editor
    Change the hex value in line no. 9
    Recompile+Sign=Sucess :D

"B35-4G-Mod-Holo-Grey" is 4G icon mod attached at the bottom, there is also another zip "4g_Icon_DO-NOT-FLASH" for those who want to do it for other themes...here is how its done:

When you extract "4g_Icon_DO-NOT-FLASH" zip, you will find a png in there, "stat_sys_data_connected_h.png"...just take that png and copy it into system/app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi folder of the any theme...

(YOU DO NOT NEED TO DECOMPILE/RECOMPILE FOR THIS)